Stupid question

I wave at most anyone. I'm a friendly guy. I don't have a list of who gets a wave and who doesn't. If they don't wave back it's either screw em, or maybe their attention was somewhere else. Squids or people without helmets, that's their business. They're just trying to have a good time too. If they fall, it'll just turn out a lot worse for them.

LOL funny thread.

I wave at all MOTORCYCLES unless they are on the other side of a divided highway.

I wave at all motorized scoots and bikes ONLY if they wave first.

Weird that you ask this question now. I was waved at by a Scooter Dude last week, and I just couldn't bring myself to wave back.

I got to thinking about it, and wondered if I was turning into a Harley Dude.

I guess owning a Busa makes me a bit elitist.

Yeah. I can live with that...

I wave at everyone on two wheels. The funny thing is that all sportbikes wave back and almost always the scoots wave. It's the Harley guys who are the most self absorbed with the exception of the ones who wear protective gear. They usually wave back or initiate the gesture.
I guess all that riding in the sun with tank tops and little or no helmet burns the social graces out of them. That's OK, they can enjoy their Crystal Meth social hour all they want, I enjoy the company of my fellow Busa\sportbike friends...

Nobody mentioned the self absorbed Goldwangers! Maybe Geography comes into play here but where I am at the Goldwing drivers (I cant bring myself to call them riders) here are the asses! I get waved at by Harley Riders alot more than I do these bastids! And yeah I wave at everybody unless I am busy dealing with traffic at the time. On a bad day I have been known to follow up the unacknowledged wave to the Goldwangers with a "your number 1" salute too though I know I shouldn't somehow it makes me feel a little better!

Ummm, no...I can't bring myself to do it...
tounge.gif
iamwithstupid.gif

as i said before, i don't wave unless they intiate. i've been burned way too many times. never liked doing it to begin with. now that we have that out of the way, let's ride!
rock.gif

dont understand the connection between boats and bikes, do you wave at other drivers when your in your car?
I noticed that Vette drivers acknowledge one another when driving. They'll give a wave or flash their headlights.

I was driving a friends Vette a while back and noticed it. I spoke to him about it and he said it's the same as when we're on bikes and acknowledge one another.

Nobody mentioned the self absorbed Goldwangers!
+1,000,000,000,000,000 LOL :p

I noticed that too, I will get a wave back like 60-75% from harleys, and like 1-2% from Goldwangers!!! They SUK D!CK!!!

I don't wave at them anymore unless I see a wave first, and that's like NEVER
biggrin.gif
BASTIDS!!!
guns.gif

I noticed that too, I will get a wave back like 60-75% from harleys, and like 1-2% from Goldwangers!!! They SUK D!CK!!!

biggrin.gif
 BASTIDS!!!  
guns.gif
Hummmmmmmm, all their women on Goldwingers, riding behind the hubby, wave at me  
biggrin.gif
. Maybe it's my charm and good looks
tounge.gif
, "OH" NO ! that couldn't be the reason cause I ride in full gear
down.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

I'll wave to anything but a liquor cycle...aka alcoholic ####### on a 49cc scooter that doesn't require a license.

My Stingray is another "wave vehicle" and it has all the same bitching and moaning arguments that bikes have. C6 owners don't know about the wave because their too new, C5 owners think their shid don't stink, C3 owners don't think anything but a Stingray is a real Vette, ect. Waaaah

You never know, the guy on the scooter may live and breathe motorcycles 24/7.

bikes.jpg

biggrin.gif
 BASTIDS!!!  
guns.gif
Location must play a big part. I NEVER get snubbed by Goldwingers. Hardleys are 50/50 unless I go at least 30 miles south were probably 9 out of 10 wave. Has a lot to do with the steel mill industry around here.

I saw so many Hells Angels in Red Deer yesterday, and they are all the same. Little tiny hairy tatooed jackasses that are 5'7, 135 lbs, to 6'2, big moustache, strung out losers, and THEY all think they are 9' tall and bulletproof.

Hehe I was in a gas station yesterday, and these two leather wrapped pinheads were pushing their way around, slamming into people and being miserable, so I snuck over behind one, when he 'felt' me there and tried to shove me around he almost hit the floor, looked straight into my chest, then slowly looked up and apologized.

I love being 6'5 340 some days.

I hate cruiser riders that can't be bothered to wave, makes me want to spin around and slap them in the side of the head, but like it was mentioned before, they are scared to take a hand off the bars, they might wipe out!
biggrin.gif

I wave at everyone. The Street Rod gets snubbed by just about everyone. Never happened on any other bike.

Remember the scooter rider of today, may be the Busa rider of tomorrow.

Later,

Steve

When I ride my busa, I give the biker wave to all other bikes... and also to any classic car or high-end sports car. I also wave to any kid who is staring at my bike in awe.

I've never come across a "scooter" on the road yet. I don't think I'd give a wave to one of those unless they waved first.

My daughter rides a vespa ET4 150 we ride together all of the time,mostly around town and down by the waterfront(we live in Tacoma Wa.)Seattle area. She rides with all of the dangers we do,as most scooter riders. I followed her on the freeway once.All I said over and over again was "please don't die.please don't die".It scared the heck out of me. They are not as stable because there tires are so small.So trust me if I see a scooter I wave.She will wave if someone waves at her.I think they don't wave because they think they don't count not because they are snobs?
rock.gif
??

B3_wKT__Small_.jpg

I wave at everyone, if they don't want to wave back it's not my problem.
me too.
but some days it gets old trying to be nice.
i will usualy act like i want to race them. i let them win. some times they realy think they beet me. yep that`s funny to me. rever going to get stoped for rasing against a vespa

Back