Bought a "Nice" jacket in Asheville for cheap...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
My wife and i just got back from taking all three daughters to savanah,ga/asheville,nc/helen, ga in that order and since asheville was in the low 20's both mornings?...Big daddy wound up do'in a lot of "Mall Time"..which turned out pretty good for pops here as i found a leather shop that was truely closing up and found a leather jacket i've always sorta wanted just for those casual NON-AGRESSIVE rides where i might be headed to the mall or tavern where i don't wanna walk in looking like a rainbow colored hard armoured robocop nutcase...nothing fancy...very basic...no hard armour or padding...just casual wear for casual rides..Pleated back, good thick premium cowhide, basic black with YKK SS HD Zippers, a speedmaster styled snap collar and zip-in/out thinsulate liner...sorta like this one from FMC...(First Manufacturing Corp.)..but a higher end model jacket

men’s black classic scooter jacket - bikers-wear.com

i picked it up from DL Leather Shop in the Builtmore Square Mall in asheville, nc for $60 new on the factory hanger...wifey almost demanded i buy it for myself at that price...msrp's for $199...dude even threw in a bottle of conditioner free and recomended i buy the can of waterproof silicone spray to go with it...total tax and all came to $70.03 and i'm an extremely happy camper..even bought some kickazz thinsulate lined black leather gloves there 50% off...$10 for the pair and?...well?..they fit like a glove! LOL!

He only had a couple of this style jacket left so i figured i'd let you guys know as soon as i got home cause this ones so well made it should last me quite some time...Happy Holidaze and...

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Last edited:
Nice jacket indeed. Hopefully that zipper is padded around the sides so it doesn't scratch anything. :thumbsup:

Nice jacket indeed. Hopefully that zipper is padded around the sides so it doesn't scratch anything. :thumbsup:

no worrys...for me anyways as i have a busa logo pleather tank bra...zero contact..and i believe it does have beaded sides on the zipper.

i love it too but dang was it cold on this floridian...anything under 32 hurts...quick.

That's funny cause u sound just like my mom who lives in Miami. She compains that it's cold if it's fifty something outside.

Nice jacket by the way!

Back