How dumb do they get??

Well, that is about 50,000 - 100,000 worth of resale..I'm guessing.. :whistle::laugh:And that's what he told his friend he needed.... He probably had everything on the other end set up already.... Somebody is pissed:banghead::rofl:

You need to add some more 0s. A single uncut kilo will go for $30,000+. After it is cut a couple times and makes it to street level it will bring 5-10 times that much.

You need to add some more 0s. A single uncut kilo will go for $30,000+. After it is cut a couple times and makes it to street level it will bring 5-10 times that much.

Yeah listen to Brett. He knows :whistle:

And if you want some used sticky case DVDs he can help also.

Yeah listen to Brett. He knows :whistle:

And if you want some used sticky case DVDs he can help also.

Your really thinking about that too much. Makes one worry about your state of mind???

You live in the heart of cocaine country, am I wrong?

I really have no idea how much the other goes for here. Yes it is readily available as all drugs are in SoFla but I don't have a clue what it sells for.

Sorry Bret, Never really got into drug dealing that much, thats why I put "im guessing":laugh:

And now that you mention the uncut part, you are prolly right !!! I wasnt thinking bout that!!

Back