red1100cc arrested in Memphis

I'm glad everything worked out for you Red even know it cost you some Mod money. Now I understand LEO's have a very hard job and are put in situations many of us would never want to be in. And in the FD we depend on them for certain situations we run into for our protection and safety. But like any profession you have really great ones and ones that shouldn't be in the profession to begin with. But you tend to only hear about the bad one and not the other thousands of LEO's that are more then upstanding. :thumbsup: Now with that being said I'll still run from the Po Po... :rofl:

seriously sue the eff out of them this just happened here it is a federal offense for them to touch any video photos etc off of your personal property the officer in detroit that was busted just just got sued for 150k and is now facing a minimum of 10 years in prison for the EXACT same thing as this

who ever broke my phone, knew what they were doing. i took it to the best tec guy i'm related to and all i can get is .5 sec of me asking :what's your name?" .
i filed complaint through e-mail, over the phone and in formal writing.
i have received a formal apology from the judge and prosecuting attorney, but have yet to hear from the officer.
:whistle: he may have been offended when i tried to friend him on Facebastard. (his page is public!) :laugh:

$2600 later, every friend i have in the south, favor used up, nothing but a reprimand for kidnapping me and holding me for ransom!:banghead:

happy with the system, no! smarter because of the kidnapping, YES!!!

I'm glad everything worked out for you Red even know it cost you some Mod money. Now I understand LEO's have a very hard job and are put in situations many of us would never want to be in. And in the FD we depend on them for certain situations we run into for our protection and safety. But like any profession you have really great ones and ones that shouldn't be in the profession to begin with. But you tend to only hear about the bad one and not the other thousands of LEO's that are more then upstanding. :thumbsup: Now with that being said I'll still run from the Po Po... :rofl:

I DONNO WHY, BUT I LIKE YOUR WAY OF THINKING. :thumbs:
must be the booze :alcoholic:

Let me know if you need me to call Al Sharpton, I have him right on my speed dial :rofl:

Seriously glad things worked out.

Let me know if you need me to call Al Sharpton, I have him right on my speed dial :rofl:

Seriously glad things worked out.

im a Native American (feather, not poka-dot) Indian.
:whistle: color, but wrong color. :laugh:

really happy to be free, glad i have friends in high places. :thumbs:

live and learn my friends, live and learn! :learn:

So sorry Red! Just read thru this thread....it's just surreal! Sorry you went thru that and glad you're okay!

Wow, this old thread resurrected like the Living Dead! :laugh:

So red.... aren't you glad you weren't wearing your hoodie that evening? :whistle:

:beerchug:

damn sucks that this happened.. I've had my share of run ins wit the po po.. not fun.. if I see them approaching me Im gonna start running faster then any busa's on this forum :rofl:

who ever broke my phone, knew what they were doing. i took it to the best tec guy i'm related to and all i can get is .5 sec of me asking :what's your name?" .
i filed complaint through e-mail, over the phone and in formal writing.
i have received a formal apology from the judge and prosecuting attorney, but have yet to hear from the officer.
:whistle: he may have been offended when i tried to friend him on Facebastard. (his page is public!) :laugh:

$2600 later, every friend i have in the south, favor used up, nothing but a reprimand for kidnapping me and holding me for ransom!:banghead:

happy with the system, no! smarter because of the kidnapping, YES!!!

I DONNO WHY, BUT I LIKE YOUR WAY OF THINKING. :thumbs:
must be the booze :alcoholic:

the michigan state police have a hand held device they can download everything off of your phone without removing your security and can delete anything they want and access certain deleted information

the michigan state police have a hand held device they can download everything off of your phone without removing your security and can delete anything they want and access certain deleted information

Michigan: Police Search Cell Phones During Traffic Stops | The Truth About Cars

Red I say this only because I've been exploring a career in data recovery, and there are MANY tools out there, how thoroughly was the phone gone over? Also do you still have the phone? PM me if you want, I'd like to pick your brain a bit if that's cool.

Back