Helmet Law MI

If you look hard, the real reason for the repeal is that the organ donations are down. I'm not kidding. Organ donor companies are behind repealing helmet laws because they aren't making as much money. When the organs are removed (I hate the term "harvested") they go to a company that "provides" them to the next person on the "list", for a Fee. Not only that, they are in the process of redefining "brain dead" and the time you're supposed to wait to pronounce someone dead. The longer you wait to remove the organs the more likely they will be useless, or worthle$$.
So, when they shorten the time to call you dead, or brain dead, they can go in right away and start removing the organs, and if you aren't dead, you will be.
Sorry for the rant.

Hey Dudewizr, You would not have to worry about helmets if you pushed me like that because I would beat you into the ground. I can't believe you would do that to your fater in law.

Hey Dudewizr, You would not have to worry about helmets if you pushed me like that because I would beat you into the ground. I can't believe you would do that to your fater in law.
Well you'd have to wait till you got your bearings straight and finished puking for the better part of the day, you know all the cool stuf that comes with a mild concussion. Better to have him upset with me than see my wife upset over his death from a 20 mph crash that wasn't his fault. Since March Madness is going strong right now check this out. The next time a player takes a charge from another player moving approximately 7 mph they usually show them in slow motion, watch the head come within an inch of slammin the hardwood. Sometimes their not that lucky and they get knocked stupid, have you ever slipped on the ice and busted your head? Then how can you plan on stopping your head from splatting like a grape at 20 mph? How many accident victims have said "I knew I was gonna crash but decide to do it anyway?" An accident is the "Result of unforseen circumstances" not something planned. A little tough love is better than tough luck. And as far as pounding me in the ground you'd have to spend so much time eating wheaties you'd never have time to ride. Peace, love and happiness!

I see you live in Detroit. I live/ride in the Atlanta area.
Please tell me that even without the law, you would still wear a helmet in that traffic, please.
rock.gif

Back