going to miss the bash

The wife told me of this as soon as I walked in the house yesterday.

Not gonna be the same without ya man....
That's the truth...hell, I missed most of the fun in previous years, but I do hear Hal's name when the stories start swirling around
laugh.gif

You'll be missed
sad.gif

The wife told me of this as soon as I walked in the house yesterday.

Not gonna be the same without ya man....
That's the truth...hell, I missed most of the fun in previous years, but I do hear Hal's name when the stories start swirling around
laugh.gif

You'll be missed
sad.gif
Lies I tell you, all lies. I think I get the reputation because of the folks I hang out with!
whistling.gif

damn hal!!!!! very very sad news indeed!!! i was so looking forward to doin some riding with you!!!

Sorry you can't make it Hal.
Hopeful see ya at the Fall Bash.
Jon(Loomis).

dang it, so now I have to come to Arkansas to ride with ya again? we'll see how it goes, tellin ya, develop a rash, get out of work on SAT and let the boys haul your bike. I'll fly you out friday
beerchug.gif

wtf.gif
sad.gif

Dammit Hal. Now there will be extra "R"'s around. You will truly be missed my friend. Hope all works out for the better.

Thanks everyone. I wish I could come. It is all that has been on my mind all year. You don't know how much I will miss seeing all of you and meeting the new peeps. It really sucks that this is the only time I can spend more than one or two days at a time with my son. I havn't seen him since last summer.
sad.gif
There is something you all can do to make me feel better. Please Please Please be safe on your rides and on your way to and from the bash.
please.gif
You would make me very happy if NO ONE takes a spill or are injured in an accident. Ride your own ride and keep plenty in reserve. You have nobody to impress. Just enjoy the area and the opportunity to spend time with such an awesome group of people. I care about all of you like you are family. Have a great time!

According to the weather thread someone started
firedevil.gif
the weather will be good.  I'll be riding the Busa to the Bash.  I have a 6x12 trailer currently setup for 2 bikes that could be setup for a third if someone has a chock.  If any of the guys that were going to catch a ride with Hal want to use it, I'm sure we can figure something out.

damn....won't our "suzuki reps" be in for less of a show without the B.A.S.H. unit M.I.A.?
...naturally, BASH= Busa Ambulatory & Surgical Hospital.
lurk.gif

Damn Hal sorry to hear you're not going, here's newb that will miss meeting you,
beerchug.gif
wish you were coming
bowdown.gif

and it appears that i wont be making an appearance either this time around...one of the few things i actually been lookin foward to for a whole year

NOODLES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reba is going to be P!ssed
firedevil.gif

Is it your wrist? come on, you can ride in a cast
laugh.gif
Man that sux, take care and get better for the fall bash
beerchug.gif

Back