going to miss the bash

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Due to the new job and other things going on I'm forced to cancel my plans for the spring bash. I wish there was some way to make it happen. Sorry for the short notice for the guys who were going to trailer down with me. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you make other plans.
sad.gif

Wow Hal... that must be tough
sad.gif
anything any of us can do?

Due to the new job and other things going on I'm forced to cancel my plans for the spring bash. I wish there was some way to make it happen. Sorry for the short notice for the guys who were going to trailer down with me. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you make other plans.  
sad.gif
It's all good, Bro. I understand.

I wish I had a mini-busa hospital
tounge.gif

sad.gif
It's all good, Bro.  I understand.

I wish I had a mini-busa hospital  
tounge.gif
I know Omar, but I feel like I really let you guys down and there is nothing I can do about it!

That just means that everyone that is going to the Bash is going to have to come to NW Arkansas in June so they can see Hal!!!!

Don

sounds like you need to develop a rash or cough or something
rofl.gif

sorry brother, would fly you out on miles but no way to do it if you have to work sat
sad.gif

hey maybe we could all pitch in and buy a new car... that needs delivered....
laugh.gif

I think Ricks coming out made him nervous myself.....
rofl.gif

O NOOAAASSS....Hal, what a bummer man.
do what ya gotta do .it diffntly wont be the same without ya there..if were still able to go.

I can't even imagine this is true! Not saying that it isn't, but just comes as such a surprise! Must be rather extreme, but if there's anything I can do let me know.

Back