going to miss the bash

But...but...but...HAL, you wont get to see me
sad.gif

Sorry your gonna miss the bash
sad.gif
How about I send along fat, er I mean flat Hal with Omar?
laugh.gif

sad.gif

I can't even imagine this is true!  Not saying that it isn't, but just comes as such a surprise!  Must be rather extreme, but if there's anything I can do let me know.
Ken, sorry I missed the group get together Saturday. I worked late and was down because I knew this was coming.

O NOOAAASSS....Hal, what a bummer man.
do what ya gotta do .it diffntly wont be the same without ya there..if were still able to go.
Sorry Noodles. If there was any way to make it happen I would do it. Perhaps I can win the lottery tomorrow night.
idea3.gif
I'll make it up to you I promise.

super.gif
PM -->
runeight @ Apr. 15 2008 said:
1375452[/ATTACH] PM]
Audit?

I'm having one myself.

r8
No audit. I used the simple form, # 1040 FU. 1. How much did you make last year___ . 2. send it!

super.gif

O NOOAAASSS....Hal, what a bummer man.
do what ya gotta do .it diffntly wont be the same without ya there..if were still able to go.
Sorry Noodles. If there was any way to make it happen I would do it. Perhaps I can win the lottery tomorrow night.
idea3.gif
 I'll make it up to you I promise.
ya, omar just called and told me,, first thing that came to mind, is you went down again or some injury.
im just glad that wasnt the case , you and the bike are alright.

i just heard this on bob and tom this morning..
you know whats the diffrance between taxes and death?

congress dont meet up once a year to make death worst

Due to the new job and other things going on I'm forced to cancel my plans for the spring bash. I wish there was some way to make it happen. Sorry for the short notice for the guys who were going to trailer down with me. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you make other plans.  
sad.gif
It's all good, Bro.  I understand.

I wish I had a mini-busa hospital  
tounge.gif
I know Omar, but I feel like I really let you guys down and there is nothing I can do about it!
don't let this worry you bro, you know when omslaw and i get our heads together we'll get it worked out...i'm looking forward to all of us getting together at Eureka Springs in June, we'll do it up right
beerchug.gif
just take care of yourself right now and don't worry about us, we'll all be together soon
race.gif

Sucks does not even describe it! Crap, I dont know what to say, I miss you my friend.

Truly bad news, Hal.

Was really looking forward to seeing ya, Bro.

Well, take care and maybe see ya in the fall...................

The wife told me of this as soon as I walked in the house yesterday.

Not gonna be the same without ya man....

Back