Chinese Pazzo Levers

Irish

Registered
So thanks to RussellJ, I got some of these awesome levers. They are built amazingly well and i cant do anything but rave about them. I know there have been alot of Yin Yang threads (pro chazzo and against) but this is definitely another Positive thread.

Packaging:
They came in a little brown paper box that i cant really call cardboard with funky green twine holding it together. had some cool stamps on it. The packaging was adequate enough that they came without any blemishes or scratches.

Product:
Upon opening the paper box, i removed the bubble wrapped levers, cut off the wrap and inspected them for any machining mistakes, scratches, and transit damage. They were pristine and actually look amazing, so on to the bike they went. Installation was not an issue. One bolt, no issues with fit. The adjusters work just like they are suppose too and don't need anything. A+++ these levers are really nice, I would expect to pay much much more for them, they are worth it.

BEFORE anyone comments on my decision to buy these, remember this :
1) Its my money
2) Its my safety
3) Don't talk **** if you have never used them
4) Unless you have SOLID evidence that these are going to endanger me, I don't want to hear it.

Thanks! and here the little jewels are!

box1.jpg

box2.jpg

chazzo1.jpg

chazzo2.jpg

Gotta post up mine. Equally impressed for the $$$s. Great deal.

I got the long levers and my only issue is that the end of the clutch lever hits the bar end weight with a "click.". Gonna put a little rubber pad on it.

:cheerleader: Its so funny how they tie the ribbon thing on the packages :laugh:

They do that becuz when they send something purchased from overseas they tell customs that it is a gift to not incur extra fees and of course customs messing with them. My sis buys wholesale from overseas for her business and I too thought that it was funny!! Just their way of adding a "gift like" touch to it I guess?!

They do that becuz when they send something purchased from overseas they tell customs that it is a gift to not incur extra fees and of course customs messing with them. My sis buys wholesale from overseas for her business and I too thought that it was funny!! Just their way of adding a "gift like" touch to it I guess?!

ahhh thats using their brain!

sneaky chinamen :laugh:

Gotta post up mine. Equally impressed for the $$$s. Great deal.

I got the long levers and my only issue is that the end of the clutch lever hits the bar end weight with a "click.". Gonna put a little rubber pad on it.

Don't worry $180 Pazzos do the same thing so I've heard :whistle:

I am looking at them also but noticed that the total comes 80 bucks. It sais 42 but comes up to be 80. Is that what everyone is paying? I have the blue 08 and am thinking about getting the gold ones but I don't see where I can order a different color adjuster. I am looking at the ones that are advertised on here is that where you get yours? If not do you guys have a link? Thanks in advance

I've had mine my busa for about 8 months now.....about 10,000km AND 2 track days....have given them a SOLID workout....NO probs at all!!

:thumbsup:

I am looking at them also but noticed that the total comes 80 bucks. It sais 42 but comes up to be 80. Is that what everyone is paying? I have the blue 08 and am thinking about getting the gold ones but I don't see where I can order a different color adjuster. I am looking at the ones that are advertised on here is that where you get yours? If not do you guys have a link? Thanks in advance

these are the ones everyone is getting:
The2Wheels items - Get great deals on items on eBay Stores!

I like them, time to get a set. Can you get them in carbon fiber?

they dont come in carbon fiber but u can get them black on black.

I have CRG,Pazzo,ASV on different bikes and put a pair like these on a GSXR750 and honestly I see/feel no difference except for the other names engraved in them.(oh, and the extra $120-140)) And they are made so close to the CRG you can swap out levers on each others mounts. Never tried with pazzos but probably the same.

Back