new chinese levers

Nicholas

Registered
while i have my bike apart i came across the chinese levers i bought the shorties and imo they are pretty good and look good too, its not like they are in a stressed location so they dont have to be harded steal or titatnium, also attached a few pics of my spun bearing damage:banghead:

levers

levers.jpg

naked levers.jpg

I traded in my old levers,for short levers to..it made it a lot easier on take offs from a stop..i cant believe the difference they make...especially if there adjustable..

just picked up some shorties today...gonna install this evening...anybody have a link to install guide for both levers? I am not he most mechanically inclined guy! ???Thanks

i cant really sit on my bike and get a feel for them but i only use 2 fingers for both braking and clutch so i figured these would be great... and im just waiting to find someone else besides ape that does crankshaft work to re-polish my journals then imma have a shop put the engine back together so they will be incharge of getting the right bearings for the crank and everything else thats a pain in the as2:poke:

i cant really sit on my bike and get a feel for them but i only use 2 fingers for both braking and clutch so i figured these would be great... and im just waiting to find someone else besides ape that does crankshaft work to re-polish my journals then imma have a shop put the engine back together so they will be incharge of getting the right bearings for the crank and everything else thats a pain in the as2:poke:

sorry to hear about bearing bro! levers look cool though and will go well with your paint scheme...looking forward to seeing finished

just unscrew the screw and there is a nut on the bottom and when its loose just take the lever off

ok I will go attempt now...how does it connect to brake?clutch lines...is this a stupid question...maybe I should go try and will figure out...:whistle:

ok I will go attempt now...how does it connect to brake?clutch lines...is this a stupid question...maybe I should go try and will figure out...:whistle:

it like a plunger affect after u unscrew the screw u will see how it works the screw it self is like the pivot point

it like a plunger affect after u unscrew the screw u will see how it works the screw it self is like the pivot point

ok cool it probably only about 95 out there right now...let me go check it out! appreciate the guidance!:thumbsup:

while i have my bike apart i came across the chinese levers i bought the shorties and imo they are pretty good and look good too, its not like they are in a stressed location so they dont have to be harded steal or titatnium, also attached a few pics of my spun bearing damage:banghead:

do you have a pic of brake lever?? I think they gave me wrong one?? not lining up at all.

do you have a pic of brake lever?? I think they gave me wrong one?? not lining up at all.

ok got it...they gave me wrong brake lever...clutch installed...very very easy..surprisingly easy....thanks again:thumbsup:

I have the same "Chazzo" levers, and I love them. Very responsive and adjustment is a snap for different riding conditions, i.e. street or mountains.

Back