CRG RC2 Or Pazzo Levers?

BLKMAMBA

Registered
I love my new ASV levers but since my handle bars were adjusted to accomadate my custom bike I have to return them because I cannot lock the steering colum without scratching my right fairing. The levers that are not to bulky and will fit perfectly are the CRGs and Pazzos. Have any of you guys tried out the new CRG RC2? They look really cool so I was thinking about trying them out.

Well with the huge amount of money you have just get them both! :laugh:

The pazzos are a nice feel. I have imitation pazzos. I have never been able to feel CRGs so I don't know about those.

Well with the huge amount of money you have just get them both! :laugh:

The pazzos are a nice feel. I have imitation pazzos. I have never been able to feel CRGs so I don't know about those.

Lol, it would be nice have both :) but I'm leaning towards the CRG RC2's.

The asv levers i have where a tight fit with the aftermarket top clamp but was easily adjusted to fit..i really dont think it will make a difference on any other levers for the clearance issue..
If it was me i would have bought a different top clamp..

sent from my busa

I have the pazzos on my 08 and they hit at lock also. It's not bad enough for me to worry about but I did notice a small sent in my plastic where it hits.

Happy man!!
FP Racing Tactical Bi-Fold Levers | Application Chart for Bikes | PashnitMoto.com
blue_IMG_7393_800.jpg

blue_IMG_7404_800.jpg

blue_IMG_7413_800.jpg

DSC08519.jpg

blue_IMG_7404_800.jpg

blue_IMG_7393_800.jpg

blue_IMG_7413_800.jpg

DSC08519.jpg

Back