Chinese Pazzo Imitation Clutch and Brake Levers Installed

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
First off I want to say that if I had the money to spend I would buy the $100 plus levers on principle but since I do not, I bought these and they are VERY NICE :thumbsup:. They feel top notch and installed PERFECTLY on my Gen1. They are really nice and I am sure are exact copies of the Pazzo Levers

DSC08069.jpg

DSC08080.jpg

DSC08084.jpg

DSC08082.jpg

DSC08083.jpg

The levers look nice...Why you got the panels off?

I was organizing my wiring for my HIDs. Last week made sure all my HID wiring was good and everything was connected properly. My batt took a crap and my relay i think is messed up. Waiting on my replacements that should come this week

Mine should be here by mid month. Glad to hear you're satisfied.

Recently read on another forum that Pazzo is a knock off of some other brand.. No idea how accurate that is. For certain they would be a high quality knock off. Then again, program a CNC to copy a lever and there should be no reason you can't mass produce ....................perfect copies.?????????

BTW, why not shorties? To small looking for a big bike?

I have the cheapo shorties on my 08(6 or 8 months now)with zero complaints. I'm gonna buy ASVs soon, but the cheapos are great quality and do just fine until then.
I think the shortys are rider preference, I like them better, but that's just me.

Where'd ya get em? I may be in the market for.a.set. Didn't warbird get the same.ones and need to mod em a bit? Just wondering....

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Ive had mine on since spring! No problems so far! I actually might sell them and get a different color. The anodized blue I have doesn't really match my bike.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I just got my Black/Black shortys and they look gtreat, will be installing them today. It took over a month to get them but $40 including shipping is hard to beat.

Back