Chinese Pazzo Imitation Clutch and Brake Levers Installed

You walked right into it! This whole thread has been a plot to get your old lever!:laugh:

MWHAHAHAH

indeeeed...

Anyhow, I sent Saiid a PM, explaining the details, if he is ok with the details, ill get him an address...

I want to make sure he understands this is a DESTRUCTIVE analysis if i do it, and that means only pazzo salsa left over when i am done ...

Yeah I'm fine with you destroying it.
No use to me.
It's engraved 'Blanca Busa' so anyone who wants to use it is free to do so :laugh:

Yeah I'm fine with you destroying it.
No use to me.
It's engraved 'Blanca Busa' so anyone who wants to use it is free to do so :laugh:

roflol.... now i kinda don't want to destroy it.... i wanna put it on my shelf... LOL..

anyhow

Russell you got a PM, and Saiid, you still have one :p

Thanks Russell, got back at ya...

Saiid, still waiting :poke:

FYI folks, based on what russell said, it takes about a week and half maybe a little more for the chinese lever to get here.... SO test results are likely about two weeks out... give or take..

UPDATE: ok make that more like two weeks or more out... LOL more when i know absolutes..

You cant know something without proof :poke:

And i never bought the key, just something cool i may get after i get all the other mods i want. You have mentioned this twice now to no avail :laugh: :dunno:

Flame away if you want but doesnt change the fact i paid 40 bucks for the same levers you have that are going to hold up just as well :laugh:

I'm not flaming you about buying the levers. If I wouldn't have got the FPs I more than likely would have purchased a set of these. With that being said I have the folding version of the FPs that I will hopefully never have to use.

Your statement about having proof goes both ways as you have the same amount of proof that I do. The little experience that I have had with the Chinese levers was ok. The action of the lever seemed ok but the "machining" sucked. These were on a friends 750

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered a set but got to Paypal and realized I clicked in a set for the Gen2. So I wrote the seller asking him to cancel request the Gen2 levers and I will purchase the Gen1 set lol.

I rode with mine today. Definitely a nice upgrade and better than the stockers. The clutch feels alot better especially in my opinion :thumbsup:

Should I just buy the Gen1 levers and let them cancel the Gen2 lever auction?

I got to ride mine today and I freakin love the things! Just need to get used to them being shorter. The adjustability is so much easier than the stock levers and I think they actually take less effort to pull in.

anyone know if the red ones are red or are they pink like in the picture?
With your bike I think it would look good with silver. I am sure the red is going to be lighter and not match.

Back