Another Teaser

Sharp
smile.gif

well, i must admit it is clean and smooth. making us rebuilded owners feel special now...    *insert cry emoticon*
In many ways I feel like she has been rebuilt, cache!  I'll explain what I mean one of these days.
Why does this sound like something bad happened to BabyJ?
rock.gif
Bad is not necessarily the word I would choose, but she has been through an ordeal besides just me being away!
I guess in good time the secrets will be revealed. Whatever be the case, I'm just glad you're back and riding on 2 again.

Way to represent Ken ... since Chris sold da "Train" your "Baby J" has very little competition ... she is just too dang clean and very well thought out and put together ... most excellent! There can't possibly be anything else you want to do to her!?
Thanks for posting the pics. We have the best colors for sure, but no one will notice mine next to yours!!

Way to represent Ken ... since Chris sold da "Train" your "Baby J" has very little competition ... she is just too dang clean and very well thought out and put together ... most excellent! There can't possibly be anything else you want to do to her!?
Thanks for posting the pics. We have the best colors for sure, but no one will notice mine next to yours!!
Thanks, DJ! You know there is always something that can be done! And you have Baby J beat on just sheer volume of Busas!
laugh.gif

View attachment laugh.gif

well, i must admit it is clean and smooth. making us rebuilded owners feel special now...    *insert cry emoticon*
In many ways I feel like she has been rebuilt, cache!  I'll explain what I mean one of these days.
Why does this sound like something bad happened to BabyJ?
rock.gif
Bad is not necessarily the word I would choose, but she has been through an ordeal besides just me being away!
I guess in good time the secrets will be revealed.  Whatever be the case, I'm just glad you're back and riding on 2 again.
Thanks, Scott. I've got some loose ends to tie up and then the word will be out.

Back