Another Teaser

There's NOTHING wrong with Baby J, Ken!  She looks good...I need to get off my azz and put more screens in...skipped that small opening near the bottom and those at the rear of the bike...lazy...
laugh.gif

Looks awesome Ken!!!  
cool.gif
Thanks, Michelle! Caesar is looking great and just think of what you can do with that rent money you'll be getting from Mick!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

There's NOTHING wrong with Baby J, Ken!  She looks good...I need to get off my azz and put more screens in...skipped that small opening near the bottom and those at the rear of the bike...lazy...
laugh.gif

Looks awesome Ken!!!  
cool.gif
Thanks, Michelle!  Caesar is looking great and just think of what you can do with that rent money you'll be getting from Mick!  
laugh.gif
I know! I can't wait...
laugh.gif
Thanks Ken...poor Caesar's been neglected compared to Baby J!
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'll bet we both need to just get out and ride 'em!
It's a date! Where do you want to meet?
laugh.gif

I haven't been on mine since the VA summer ride a few weeks back...even put him away all dirty after riding in the rain...I should be afraid to uncover him...
wow.gif

Wait, look who I'm complaining to! The guy that went without even sitting on the Busa for a LONG damn time...
blush.gif

Looks great. Clean and smooth, no too much. Just my opinion but please don't extend the rear tire/swing arm. Looks good just the way it is.

I'll bet we both need to just get out and ride 'em!
It's a date!  Where do you want to meet?  
laugh.gif

I haven't been on mine since the VA summer ride a few weeks back...even put him away all dirty after riding in the rain...I should be afraid to uncover him...
wow.gif

Wait, look who I'm complaining to!  The guy that went without even sitting on the Busa for a LONG damn time...
blush.gif
Yeah, I know the feeling of not riding the bike, but it's even more difficult being back and having to go a day or 2 without it.

Thatz my boy, representn like a tru Gangsta. I see you went with the chrome vinly covering on your headlight like I used on my Blu/Slvr 01 Busa.

Two thumbz up to you, PimpJuice .
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif
Gangsta?! WTH are you talking about? PimpJuice? Whatever, dude.

Nice frichin' bikes though.

thumbs-up.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Neither good, nor bad...BEAUTIFUL fits her, though, I think.
tounge.gif

Very nice, BS.
thumbs-up.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I'm talking about, thanks for the pics Ken. So far she's very tasteful, not to overstated, definitely thought out and brought home with a big swing "can we say HOME RUN".

I'm starting to feel a little left out, I haven't bought anything for the Busa in several months now, haven't even pulled her out of the garage in over 4 weeks, been putting miles on the RoadStar.........maybe I'll go home and ride tonight.
wink.gif

That's what I'm talking about, thanks for the pics Ken.  So far she's very tasteful, not to overstated, definitely thought out and brought home with a big swing "can we say HOME RUN".

I'm starting to feel a little left out, I haven't bought anything for the Busa in several months now, haven't even pulled her out of the garage in over 4 weeks, been putting miles on the RoadStar.........maybe I'll go home and ride tonight.
wink.gif
Break out that orange beast and take it for a spin, Scott!

well, i must admit it is clean and smooth. making us rebuilded owners feel special now...    *insert cry emoticon*
In many ways I feel like she has been rebuilt, cache!  I'll explain what I mean one of these days.
Why does this sound like something bad happened to BabyJ?
rock.gif
Bad is not necessarily the word I would choose, but she has been through an ordeal besides just me being away!

Back