Another Teaser

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Still working on getting Baby J cleaned up and stuff, but took this pic last weekend and figured I'd share. My skin is not thin, so please let me know what you think (good or bad).

IMG_0671.JPG

Sweet lookin, I really dig the pipes. Be careful with them, they tend to fade if they see a lot of sun. (At least the red one my buddy had on his limited R1 did....)

Whats not to like? Looks great! Really like the exhaust.

Man she looks good...Just needs a little length maybe 4"...

BS, Your Busa looks sharp. Tasteful, not overdone and everything seems to flow with the bike. Hopefully mine looks as good one day.

Sweet lookin, I really dig the pipes. Be careful with them, they tend to fade if they see a lot of sun. (At least the red one my buddy had on his limited R1 did....)
Thanks for the tip, bro! I need to figure out something good to help keep them clean.

thick skin huh? Well dont think you need it when it come to your busa! She looks DAMN good. I like it!
wink.gif

......thick skin.. ha!

Ken, she looks really good...........No I mean "REALLY" good. I'm really liking the looks of the Microns, but I could be a bit prejudice there. As for cleaning them, after a year of just washing and wiping mine down, they still look great, no scratches, no fading (although she rarely sees the sun). Painted inners look good too. But all that really matters is you're back home and riding her again.

PS..................MORE PICS PLEASE
biggrin.gif

Back