Never Before Posted Pics

I think battle scars are cool.
firedevil.gif

hey all the scrathes make it look like your moving even when parked....

glad you are getting her back up and going but the most important part was you were ok and even able to finish the ride with us that day...thank goodness for the gear you were wearing
beerchug.gif

Just needs a few Bandaids!

Thats not too bad though!
I think your pride is hurt more though!

Glad it wasn't any worse than it was.. she don't look that bad at all.. Nothing a little tlc can't take care of..
ThumbsUp.gif

She'll be looking and sounding (hint hint) better than before when your finished with everything. Call me, bro, I hate typing lengthly detailed DIY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMAGE
rock.gif
....WHERE
rock.gif
?......I don't see any damage...does anyone else see "damage"
rock.gif
?".........

rock.gif

rock.gif

It doesn't look as bad as I thought, but I'm glad you're gettin' her back in shape! Stock paint looks good to me
beerchug.gif

Man, actually that doesn't look too bad. I guess it could have been alot worse. Atleast YOU were/are okay. Now you can send the plastic to our local board member (the only painter I would recommend) to get that "Custom" look!!
Just not sure what color/design I would go with other than stock.  If anyone has ideas let me know.
I'm sure Revolution can come up with something special just for Baby J.
super.gif

I hated seeing the bike being pulled back from the ditch/drop-off as I came up on the corner.  It could have turned out worse, but we are all glad it did not.

Glad to see you are going to do it back up.
beerchug.gif
Thanks, bro, and you are definitely right. Like John says below it was more an issue of pride than anything.

By GIXERHP | Posted on Oct. 27 2007, 10:19 PM
Just needs a few Bandaids!

Thats not too bad though!
I think your pride is hurt more though!

Glad you are ok. I have to agree with Scott, even with the rash, she one pretty lady. Good luck with getting her back right again.

Ken, where have you been hiding? Havent seen you in the shop for awhile!
poke.gif

zzwhip.gif
Work has kept me from doing a lot the last few months, Steve, but think we are getting things straightened out. I'll be in there again to soak up some knowledge. Glad to see you on the site. I have been telling folks for years about the work that you do and think it may be finally hold!
ThumbsUp.gif

She'll be looking and sounding (hint hint) better than before when your finished with everything. Call me, bro, I hate typing lengthly detailed  DIY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would have done it the other night, bro, but it had been a long day and had to get up early. I'll give you a call probably within the next week. I'm starting to lay out a few ideas for her.

Back