2007 cbr 600

dsbunton646

Registered
I'm thinking about buying my wife her own bike. She will be taking her class in a few weeks. I have a co-worker who has a 2007 Cbr 600r with less than 2000 miles on it. It is very clean and garage kept. She never rides it. I asked her about it and she is willing to sell it. Question is, what is it worth. It is all stock with NO damage or scratches on it. It has been lowered slightly in the rear to help with height issues for a female rider, which is good. Also frame sliders have been installed. Thats it. This is the color scheme....

2007-Honda-CBR600RRa.jpg

just looked on ebay, theres a few with exhaust and a couple little things for 5500-6000. most expensive one was like 7k buy it now. i also seen one about an hour from my house new from a dealer for 8500 with abs brakes. may be worth it to look at a new one.

oh and see what loan value is on it. KBB or any of that others stuff doesnt matter. bank loan value is all its worth if you decide to sell it.

I know this one has been taken care of, so that is worth a little bit more to me. I am thinking like 5800 or so. I know she will sell it for 6k. I don't want to buy a new one and I don't want to spend more than 6k as I will probably just pay cash for one. It will be her first bike and if she lays it over or drops it then I won't be out much, as long as she isn't hurt during the process.

I know this one has been taken care of, so that is worth a little bit more to me. I am thinking like 5800 or so. I know she will sell it for 6k. I don't want to buy a new one and I don't want to spend more than 6k as I will probably just pay cash for one. It will be her first bike and if she lays it over or drops it then I won't be out much, as long as she isn't hurt during the process.

sounds like a deal. :thumbsup:

Those things (600's) are fun !! My little brother got his first bike a GSX-R 600 2007 for $5,900.00 and I think I had more fun riding it home than I do on my Busa ?

Back