Another Teaser

Baby_J__31_Jul_05____17.JPG

Thatz my boy, representn like a tru Gangsta. I see you went with the chrome vinly covering on your headlight like I used on my Blu/Slvr 01 Busa.

Two thumbz up to you, PimpJuice .
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
LQQkz like you been at the drawing board for sometime putting it all together, Ken.

Well done, and thought out.
bowdown.gif

We need to get BabyJ and Medusa together somtime n the near future
laugh.gif

LQQkz like you been at the drawing board for sometime putting it all together, Ken.

Well done, and thought out.  
bowdown.gif

We need to get BabyJ and Medusa together somtime n the near future  
laugh.gif
Definitely thought a lot about what I wanted to do with her. I'm down for getting them together! That way I can get some new sweet ideas!

Looks very nice, obviously you have spent a lot of time and $$$, and it shows. What did you do to the headlight? Some sort of covering? Where did you get the product? I love looking at pictures like this. Not over the top, but most def a classy cutom job - Nice Work!
wink.gif

There's NOTHING wrong with Baby J, Ken! She looks good...I need to get off my azz and put more screens in...skipped that small opening near the bottom and those at the rear of the bike...lazy...
laugh.gif

Looks awesome Ken!!!
cool.gif

Looks very nice, obviously you have spent a lot of time and $$$, and it shows. What did you do to the headlight? Some sort of covering? Where did you get the product? I love looking at pictures like this. Not over the top, but most def a classy cutom job - Nice Work!
wink.gif
Thanks for the good words, valium! The headlight is one that I swapped with another board member (Rich) as he wanted to go back to a stock headlight and I wanted his HID. Didn't realize it had that covering until I got it, but it is just a textured covering. The headlight is bright as he!!, though.

Back