Never Before Posted Pics

Your a class act ken. I know I would have been cussing if I went down. Never a bad word after the incident. Glad your ok and your bike didnt get it worse. Try and make the spring trip To Eureka Springs again. later dude..
peace.gif

Your a class act ken. I know I would have been cussing if I went down. Never a bad word after the incident. Glad your ok and your bike didnt get it worse. Try and make the spring trip To Eureka Springs again. later dude..  
peace.gif
Thanks, Drew. I sure hope to be there. Truly enjoyed it and wouldn't want to miss it.

i have state farm , called it in when i arrived home , they advised me to bring it to dealer to get an estimate done . usualy one hour labor it will go towards the repair if you have them do it , state farm was at the dealer ,they called me when they were on thier way there i met them with the mechanic that did the estimate , before looking at the bike we went over the estimate ,mechanic had all awnsers as far as flat rate charges for changing parts the agent faxed the report over to the main office , then went looked at the bike took 2 pictures , had a check within 48 hours , did the repairs myself faxed over reciepts for parts and picture of bike they approved everything it cost me 85 dollars to have them write up the report welll worth it , i recieved just under

7000 dollars for cosmetic damage to the bike the agent asked a sales man at the shop how much to replace this bike , he pointed to one and said 13000 and change !
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif
best part was i was never charged with an accident nor did my rates go up ? no police report i guess , i had the stator cover done at mr motorcycles in north carolina i submited that reciept they paid that also State farm is the shid !even with the 500 deductable still made $$$$$

i have state farm , called it in when i arrived home , they advised me to bring it to dealer to get an estimate done . usualy one hour labor it will go towards the repair if you have them do it , state farm was at the dealer ,they called me when they were on thier way there i met them with the mechanic that did the estimate , before looking at the bike we went over the estimate ,mechanic had all awnsers as far as flat rate charges for changing parts  the agent faxed the report over to the main office , then went looked at the bike took 2 pictures , had a check within 48 hours , did the repairs myself faxed over reciepts for parts and picture of bike  they approved everything it cost me 85 dollars to have them write up the report welll worth it , i recieved just under
PM sent.

I am not sorry about goin down , i was getting cocky and overconfident , it was such a stupid mistake i made , it was kinda like somebody reached out and bitchslapped me and said smarten up ! when i got up looked down and started counting 2 feet 2 legs 2 arms 2 hands 10 fingers took the helmet off and i couldnt dtop smiling , sombody asked me why i was smilin when i just wrecked my bike , i told them it was because i was alive !!!!!
beerchug.gif
yeah i felt bad , mostly cause there was about 15 members that hung out with me til charlie got back with the van to load up my bike , 5 hours later i was back on the dragon !

DAMAGE
rock.gif
....WHERE
rock.gif
?......I don't see any damage...does anyone else see "damage"
rock.gif
?".........
Thanks, Adam.
YOU GOT IT BRUDDAH !!!!
super.gif
........... but I'm not sure what you're thanking me for
rock.gif
???........

I still don't see "any" damage............anyone
rock.gif
?.....anybody
rock.gif
??.......hellloooo
rock.gif
?....

all "I" see is a fine looking Busa !!!!  Nothing missing........GO RIDE !!!!!
She's still rollin', but needs a little cleanin' up.

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Well, I called the insurance company this morning to see about the claim process so we'll see how it goes. Hope State Farm is as good to me.
laugh.gif

Called the insurance company and got a call back from the claim department with some interesting information. When you are involved in an accident they won't pay for damage to your gear other than your helmet because that's the only thing required (in some states). I said, "So the leather gear that I was wearing, and didn't have to, that saved me from getting injured does not get covered?" She very politely told me she understood what I meant, but motorcycle policies are pretty standard regarding that. I can go out now and get a brand new helmet and send them the receipt and they will send me a check. What kind of b.s. is that?

BTW, the bike will go to Smithers Customs on Saturday for assessment.

good luck , write it all up , every knick ,scratch , dent
beerchug.gif
break thier chops about the leathers , let em know if you werent wearin them there would be medical involved also?

I took some time to think about this last night and anything that has a scratch on it will get replaced (at least monetarily).  John, I told the lady exactly what you are saying and she agreed, but the policies are written to not be inclusive even though the medical coverage and personal injury protection would kick in if there was the need.  The would have made out cheaper by just replacing the leathers than they will now!
guns.gif

Did I miss that you went down?
sad.gif

Thank goodness it is only road rash...I know that doesn't make you feel much better, but it could have been worse...

Can't wait to see what you bring her back looking like Ken...watch out for Rhythm and his killer DIY bling mods...
tounge.gif
He'll no doubt have a few ideas
smile.gif

sad.gif

Thank goodness it is only road rash...I know that doesn't make you feel much better, but it could have been worse...

Can't wait to see what you bring her back looking like Ken...watch out for Rhythm and his killer DIY bling mods...  
tounge.gif
smile.gif
Where have you been, girl? Yeah, on the Eureka Springs ride I had a lowside going around the first corner. Got her back up and continued, but you see the result. There won't be much bling added, but she'll have a new feel!

sad.gif

tounge.gif
smile.gif
Where have you been, girl? Yeah, on the Eureka Springs ride I had a lowside going around the first corner. Got her back up and continued, but you see the result. There won't be much bling added, but she'll have a new feel!
Ken, for all I know I saw the thread and even replied to it
sad.gif

I'm beyond busy lately...I'm not keeping up well at all...

I just hope you get Baby J back together and looking sweet soon!!!!
cool.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

tounge.gif
smile.gif
Where have you been, girl?  Yeah, on the Eureka Springs ride I had a lowside going around the first corner.  Got her back up and continued, but you see the result.  There won't be much bling added, but she'll have a new feel!
Ken, for all I know I saw the thread and even replied to it
sad.gif

I'm beyond busy lately...I'm not keeping up well at all...

I just hope you get Baby J back together and looking sweet soon!!!!  
cool.gif
I know the feeling. As by my recent reappearance I'm just getting out from under it. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

sad.gif

Back