Another one down

Thanks Blue,

Honestly, I think my right fairing is salvageable, a little sanding, a little glue, some bondo, presto chango, it'll look like crap but hey as long as it doesn't look broke then I'll be ok with it. Besides, I appreciate but don't like to impose on people if I don't have too and right now I'm not sure I need too. So the next time we have another meet and Greet ya'll might see my New 08 broke ass bike.
laugh.gif

Bro, I'm as well glad you didn't get that much hurt.
As for the a-holes out there on the streets...no comments other than rage and anger!
guns.gif

Hope your chick gets her parts soon enough my man!
thumb_up.gif

As I was coming back into Dallas from a Texas Meet and greet today down south, a cager pulled out in front of me at a deadlocked offramp and I couldn't stop fast enough so the back wheel started to fishtail and I could feel her going down so I bailed. Luckily I came out of it without any major injuries, a scrape here and there but for the most part did Ok. The bike didn't do so well, the right side Fairing is done for. So the question I have is where is everyone getting their fairings? Ebay? local Stealers? online site?

Moral of the story, always wear your gears boys and girls you never know when your gonnna need it.
i just shipped my 05 fairing off to another member here for a mere $75 including shipping.
lonestar overnight shipped in texas for only $15

Glad you're ok. If you need some $$ for parts, we can throw some your way.
05 Thank you very much for the generosity but I'm good financially so no need to send anything my way, I've had some offer from other members for parts and that is too freaken awesome and appreciated but I would like them to save their generosity for someone who may not have gotten away from a spill as clean as I did. Just a few dents and dings on the ole girl but I think it gives her character. Just to reiterate this board is freaking awesome, the members are cool as hell to help out people that you don't even know just because you share a similar passion for something is just well, freaking Cool.
clap.gif

Back