1st one to go down

Oh man. I felt bad when you said it. Now I feel worse after seeing it.
+1
sad.gif

Kounty, i have the leavers and exhaust as well...let me know. THe Exhaust Cans i havent used them....PM me if you need either part..

Sorry to see the wipe, but most important is your ok bro...

Thank God you're ok--that's most important. And the bike will be repaired--sounds like more than a few members have what you need. Let us know how you're doing with it.

Hey thanks TA_Gunsurgeon and earlg pz750 for the generosity. I will keep you guys in mind. Tinman thanks for the links im going to check them out right now. Man you guys on this site are amazing.

Call your state farm agent and get it fixed with new parts, with state farm you insurance will not go up from making a claim. I wrecked my play bike sv 650 a few years ago and was not going to make a claim for the same reason and my buddy told me my rates would not change so I called my agent and she confirmed it rates stay the same. sv eneded up being totaled and they paid for my jacket, helmet and tank bag the got wrecked as well. To buy other color body parts and have someone paint them that matches both in color and texture would be pricey.

I'd call too , I got state farm and when I went over they didn't raise my rates . You can ask them if it will affect them before you do any paperwork.

sorry to hear about your off, at least your ok, the bike can be repared, sad i know, ive all ready had to spend £250 on a new nose cone, after a phesant ( big game bird) hit it & broke it 2 weeks after i brought it.

man as soon as i saw the photo im in pieces.....what can i say to make you feel better,no words can help!!sorry this happened already :-(

1st thing Monday morning im going to call my agent. I cant even go in the garage and look at the site of it. Yea I think new parts as well would be the best.

Damn bro sorry to hear about the wipe out ..I have to ask, not that it matters since the main part is you ok, but what EXACTLY happened? Noteworthy to others to not make the same mistakes as there are many on the board now NEW to the Busa world. BTW so far it seems like you have 3 sets of 08 pipes you can have, and to back the efforts of the org you can have mine as well if you need them..maybe we should tell the admins to make a community bin? To help the brothers out when these things happen? Good on ya those that offered parts BTW the poeple here ARE really good people with a true love for the bike and community hope you stay around..TA_Gunsurgeon hit me up I'm in MD we can ride when the weather clears! Here's to a speedy recovery kountry
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif
Yep the support is sweet here:-) Hope the agent has good news for ya and not raise rates.
Community Bin..sounds like a decient idea
thumb_up.gif
And its still a bit chilly here in NJ:-(

thumb_up.gif

Back