Another one down

OH hell bro sorry to hear you went down but over all damage does not look that bad looks pretty much cosmetic

Very much cosmetic, indeed. Glad you're o.k, mang.

Keep us all posted on the progress of getting her flawless again.

sorry to hear about the spill but definitely glad that u are OK!!! kevin will get ya hooked up for repplacement parts, but post up what u need to get her back on the street and im sure the members here will get ya back up and ridin in no time!!!

did the driver of the car atleast stop after causing the accident???
I think they might have thought about it because they paused and when I popped up they probably though that I was ok so they continued on their merry way. I was kind of dazed and more concerned about the traffic behind me so when I turned around to see if there was gonna be a car coming my way, they had already gone.

Hey Bro sorry to hear about your fall but glad you are o/k
thumb_up.gif

First and foremost, glad you are ok. The bike can be fixed. How fast were you going when the cager pulled out in front of you into stopped traffic?

Not trying to be a "Richard" just trying to visualize the accident.

Don

First and foremost, glad you are ok. The bike can be fixed. How fast were you going when the cager pulled out in front of you into stopped traffic?

Not trying to be a "Richard" just trying to visualize the accident.

Don
Not fast at all about 20-30 wasn't really looking at the speedo.
But luckily I was able to slow it down to about 5 or so when it started to fishtail, otherwise the damage would have been worst.

Hurts all the time but I am walking better. Was told I wouldn't walk or even run again. Working on getting the leg stronger, still can run but trotting I am not far from doing. I did go to the track 6 weeks after my accident. Had fun, everyone thaought I was nuts, bekieve it or not my wanting to ride is what helped pushed my recovery. Each day is a challenge, but I am riding again and look forward to riding my new 08 busa and getting to meet up with you guys at some point.

Damn Cagers! Same thing happened to me on my 02 Busa about 3 years ago. Damn near killed me. I lived in a hospital bed for 3 months. Shattered pelvis, broken vertebra, broken shoulder in 3 places. Thank God I was wearing my helmet and armor Jacket and gloves. I was knocked out for a few seconds and came to under the stupid truck that turned left in front of me.
guns.gif
The freakiest injury was from my celphone. I had it in my right front pocket on my jeans. Somehow while I was tumbling (60mph) the phone got wedged between my thigh and my abdomen. The phone actually went THROUGH my Fieldsheer Air Jacket and INTO ME. I had a large gapping hole with "STUFF" sticking out. That took 3 months to heal too. All because some stupid cager can't see a motorcycle coming right at him???
I feel for you man. At least YOU made it out okay. I got it a LOT worse than my bike did.

Damn Jax, Sorry to hear that but glad your still around.

Update, Spoke with my insurance people today and this is not covered under my current policy. I opted out of the collision insurance which would have covered this type of incident but being an additional 1800 per yr was too much in my mind.

anyways, I'm thinking about repainting the bike. It might be a cheaper way to get back up and running. Does anyone know of a good painter/body shop guy in the Dallas area?

Thanks to all for your support.

get up a list of parts you need. bad thing about 08's is that there might not be that many extra parts laying around peoples garages yet.

Check with OneidaSuzuki.com for your fairings...they had the best prices for my 06 when I went down. You may also check ebay and board sponsors for some extra parts.

let us know.

Back