You guys callled it out.... I downed the motorcycle....

Sorry to hear of your misfortune..I suggest lsl sliders and we can take care of you on the brock pipe...

Here are the pics!!!

Hayabusa1.jpg

hayabusa5.jpg

hayabusa3.jpg

Hayabusa 4.jpg

HAYAYAY.jpg

Because some guy decided he did not know how to back up a car up and backed right into my bike while I was away and knocked it over!!!!!!!!! I'm so livid!!!!!!

Good news is that when I came back he owned up to knocking it down. Damage is as bad as knocking a bike over gets. Now is my excuse to get the silver side fairings on my 09 painted white. Also have the full yoshi exhaust replaced with the brocks alien head....

When I saw this I was thinking the worst. Glad it was tipped without you on it. I actually bought my busa from the settlement from the guy who totalled my Bandit 1250 - only I was actually riding it at the time.:wtf:

Remember though, you have to spend every dollar of the insurance money on Busa parts and then tell us all about it or it's bad luck!

i am new here and love the site. any whoo i just got my bike tipped over also just two hours ago. i was shooting some pool when a guy came up and asked if i had a busa. i thought he just wanted to chat. so i shook his hand and said yea, but then he said some one knocked it down! i ran out side and sure enough it was on the ground! i just got it fixed and only had it one week from when a guy hit me two months ago! its a 09 and used to be black but got the orange fairings from a 08. so now the left side is scraped, my sporttech windscreen cracked, my pig spotter mirror cracked and popped off, the clutch cover is also scraped, licence plate bracket and plate bent and my powder coated lever is scraped! i barely got all that stuff when i fixed it, not even one week have i rode it since i fixed it! oh and no one saw anything. so am happy for you that at least that guy told you he hit it. you sir are lucky!

Back