1st one to go down

kountrywill

Registered
Well guys the worst thing that could happen happened today. I went down on my 08 busa today
banghead.gif
. Left fairings, pipe etc scratched up. Misjudged a left turn and down I went. Im trying to post pics but it says they are to big. I tried to download the program in the How to Post but I dont think it is compatible with Windows Vista.

sucks man but stuff happens!!as long as your ok!!

upload pics to photobucket they will size them for ya..

copy the last box under the pic and then paste it here..

Sorry to hear it, bro. Doesn't make it any better, but you aren't the first to have an incident with an '08.

Sorry to hear that.

You can use Windows Paint to resize the pic. Use the Image - Skew/Stretch option and enter 50% on the vertical and horizontal lines.

Glad you're okay ...

://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh248/kountrywill/damage2001.jpg" alt="" class="hotlinked_image" />

It was about 40 degrees out and I had barely gone 1 block. Wasnt going that fast . Yea man that sucks. I hope these work.

Sorry dude

Lots of parts out there on Ebay.

Doesnt look too bad really to me, good luck with the fix and glad youre OK
thumb_up.gif

Oh man. I felt bad when you said it. Now I feel worse after seeing it.

Glad ur ok. Ur not too far from me....U can use the scratched can as an excuse to get some new pipes.....if not you can have my stock ones....should be takin them off next week!

Hey Ya Busa I will definitly take you up on the stock cans. After making all the other repairs my wallet will be empty. Please dont forget about me when you take them off. What part of NC are you in. Thanks

I'm in Jacksonville. I frequent the metropolitan area and NY....so maybe we can set it up where you meet me at 264 n 295.

Kountry i know your sick because I'm sick for you. Way to step up there Ya. Sometimes just the offer of help goes a long way in the healing process.

That sounds goog YaBusa. Yea lazy boy the healing process has began thanks to YaBusa. Never filed a claim before for a bike so would it be wise to do so. Or would that drive my rate up. I pay 490 a year for full coverage. State Farm

I've never filed a bike claim either but you know insurance co. They seldom pass up a chance to wring out more dough.

Back