slow down..

dropem631

Registered
i hate to say but i need to slow my as# down.. ride to hard.. by boy that lives across the street from me.. is getn his leg cut off today.. he hit so hard his helmet was in pieces.... dont want to get rid of my bike.. any suggestions on how to make my ride stay under 100.. cant get off the crack is to addicting.. so far im doing a 360 kit with a 14 inch extension with air ride..but that is going to happen in the end of the summer.. it aint easy... should i got with a smaller or bigger sprocket.. any other realistic suggestions would be great.. p.s he rode for ten years..

fly by a cop and get a wreckless driving ticket and that should slow you down a bit if not try again till you succeed lol:poke:

If your buddy losing his leg is not enough of a wake up call, I don't know what else to tell you. I recommend more life insurance and a little maturity maybe?

Sell your bike to a deserving member of the org at half price?

That would keep you from speeding and make a fellow member very very happy.

Go to a track if you wanna ride like that, sorry to hear about your boy but wont get much sympathy for being a squid around here.just lucky its not someone else loosing a limb because of his recklous riding habits

Track is the answer. Go there to kill it (pardon the pun). Once you get all your anger out there, the street will feel tame.

Go to a track if you wanna ride like that, sorry to hear about your boy but wont get much sympathy for being a squid around here.just lucky its not someone else loosing a limb because of his recklous riding habits

+1

Well, we can agree on this.
Very well put.

i hate to say but i need to slow my as# down.. ride to hard.. by boy that lives across the street from me.. is getn his leg cut off today.. he hit so hard his helmet was in pieces.... dont want to get rid of my bike.. any suggestions on how to make my ride stay under 100.. cant get off the crack is to addicting.. so far im doing a 360 kit with a 14 inch extension with air ride..but that is going to happen in the end of the summer.. it aint easy... should i got with a smaller or bigger sprocket.. any other realistic suggestions would be great.. p.s he rode for ten years..

When you get on a bike you are risk.

However driving slower is no gauruntee of safety.

Driving more sensibily will probably achieve more???

If your buddy losing his leg is not enough of a wake up call, I don't know what else to tell you. I recommend more life insurance and a little maturity maybe?

+ 1!, That should be enough!

u guys right.. need to get off the gun.. ill slow it down.. not my first boy that went down..
Posted via Mobile Device

Yea spend a day at the track that should slow your ride in the streets down. When you feel the urge take it to the track.:thumbsup:

Buy a Harley!

I must admit it is hard having all this power and not to use it. I find myself chewing myself out at times when I get home for riding/accelerating so fast on my 54 mile ride to work and back. But that is what makes this bike more fun to ride than a Harley.

I also like having to power and handling to quickly get myself out of bad situations on the road.

Back