got a weird question the riding position of the 08

Yeah, my right hand is getting numb after just short rides lately. Which is kinda weird because I did around 5k miles and was never bothered by it until recently. I was thinking maybe because I wear a backpack that the extra weight pulling on my shoulders/back might have had something to do with it but that's not the case. It's not bad enough to make me give up riding the Busa, but it can get pretty annoying. I am using Helibars and the BMW Sportgrips... No cramping and no death gripping... just numbness.

Same reason I got rid of mine. I'm 5'7" sitting at 170lbs. I'm not tall so the reach for me was really far. I tried some helibars but they were hitting the farring and I couldn't lock the tree. So I tried without them again for awhile and my wrists and back couldn't take it anymore. I got my ZX14 (wife already had one) and am much more comfortable.

Busa was an awesome bike, no matter which bike you have, the Busa or the ZX14, you'll be missing something on one or the other. At least I do. I miss the Busa sometimes, but comfort was my whole reason of getting rid of my R1.

Birdhunter, Not bashing the Busa, don't take it the wrong way.
cool.gif

Back