08' riding position impressions

burnone

Registered
For those that own an 08' and upgraded from a previous year busa what is your thoughts regarding the new bikes riding position? I'm curious if you had bar risers on your older bike and if you plan on adding bar risers to your 08'as well.

Interested to hear those that have owned both bikes and your inital thoughts about the 08's riding position differences if any? bars, pegs, overall daily street riding impression vs your previous bike.

Looking to pick up my first hayabusa for street sport and a few long distance trips along the way.

Austin,tx

it is more comfortable , less pressure on wrists , might concider a tobin  and a double bubble windscreen

P8060156.JPG

on the 05 i have 3/4genmar risers and helibars along with a tobin and double bubble wind screen , its nice i realy dont have to tuck in till about 160

Would you say that is do to a lower seat postion on your 08' and/or higher factory bar position?

Austin,TX

the tank is different , seat seams higher but flatter than the o5 stock seat seamed to be crowned , the pegs seem to be slightly moved , like they are closer to you , not sure if i put a tobin if id be cramped up , might try swapin the tobin tommorow ? it has been a long time , about 30000 miles , since i have ridden a stock busa , but i know i was not comfortable at all without the risers ,tobin,double buble and genmars on the o5 i have done several 800 mile days , couple back to back , it is set up sweet for mr anyways , as long as i am movin at 70 or above i dont get wet !
beerchug.gif

offtopic.gif
Oh, isn't this nice? A little thread for the multi-Busai owners to show off... Here's a pic of something for ya...  
moon.gif

No, I'm not jealous at all...  
whistling.gif

laugh.gif

Back