A Friend and fellow Busa Rider Down

How sure are we that this is FastLaneKen ?

Criss123 can you please let us know so we can take appropriate actions here.. Also if you could get the address for the funeral home we would like to send flowers...

Cap

You got it.

How sure are we that this is FastLaneKen ?

Criss123 can you please let us know so we can take appropriate actions here.. Also if you could get the address for the funeral home we would like to send flowers...

Cap

Fom his .org profile...

About FastLaneKen

Real Name
Ken Sully

CloseOnesEyes-kanji.jpg

this was takin from one of his last posts
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/rand...many-org-members-your-area-6.html#post1930124
Hey Guys
Yes its all good fun to treat a fellow busa owner this way. I have always supported this group and made only postive posts so I do not get why the stupid games and name calling and different screen names - Dumb! I have never seen people act like this in any motorcycle group before - its embrassing!

Please do not worry about me I am off into the sunset and would like to thank all the members that have helped me with Tech advice including Lamb.

I think its a shame that some of his last words on here where spent fighting with people who where name calling etc. he was trying to make peace and people still bashed him....
I think we all owe it to our brother to be a bit more careful of what we say and do on here, myself included ofcourse....:poke:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/rand...many-org-members-your-area-6.html#post1930124
Hey Guys
Yes its all good fun to treat a fellow busa owner this way. I have always supported this group and made only postive posts so I do not get why the stupid games and name calling and different screen names - Dumb! I have never seen people act like this in any motorcycle group before - its embrassing!

Please do not worry about me I am off into the sunset and would like to thank all the members that have helped me with Tech advice including Lamb.

I think its a shame that some of his last words on here where spent fighting with people who where name calling etc. he was trying to make peace and people still bashed him....
I think we all owe it to our brother to be a bit more careful of what we say and do on here, myself included ofcourse....:poke:

wow! i just read that, what a shame. it tells us all how short life can be, let's all get along.

Sorry to hear this. I guess there are so many members on here that this stuff is bound to happen. Doesn't make it any better though,RIP Ken and ride with us.

Hey Guys

+1 Yes, it is a shame

Back