A Friend and fellow Busa Rider Down

WOW, I am in Shock.
Very Sad ,
My Condolences to His family and friends.
R.I.P Ken
i cant say enough sorrys to the family and friends he left behind he was a very cool guy

pukin cagers who cant pay attention make me ill

very sad, RIP Ken. I did not know Ken but just last week we exchanged emails in the ducati forum. He was looking into mods to get his 1198 a bit more comfortable - bars, pegs and seat.

RIP Fastlaneken...3 is too many to loose this year already folks...please be carefull...my prayers to his family friends and all hose who knew him well...Godspeed

It was his Duc...

Goodspeed Ken...

Prayers to his entire family...this is just so sad

Perhaps you need to read a little more and with an open mind.

Scar is a stand-up guy that I'd ride next to at anytime and I'm proud to associate myself with him.

We are like family here and as such we sometimes have our differences. In the end, it doesn't matter. We help those who need help, we praise those who need praise and we support those who have fallen and need a hand up.

I know you're new so I'll not be angry towards you. Instead I'll ask that you engage with us and get to know Scar like the rest of us do. If you needed help, he'd be among the first to step up to offer it.

I will delete any and all posts that turn the loss of a fellow rider in to a chance to jab at members here. Grow up, this isn't Kindercare; show some respect for Ken's family and if you don't have anything nice to say, don't even bother posting.

God bless. I certainly hope he had life insurance and the proper amount so his family will not have to suffer both emotionally and financially.

In reading some of Ken's final posts and word choice this is truly creepy:
This is my first experience in owning a Track Bike that is street legal. This thing hauls ARSE, turns and stops with brakes to die for...I have never experienced anything like this - Dam!

Found this picture of Ken. RIP

PalomarMeetKen.jpg

Ok guys here's the update...Sorry for the delay.

Here's a copy of my email.

Sunday, April 26th, Kate Sessions Memorial Park in south La Jolla at about 9:30 am. Memorial, followed by available food and drinks, followed by a Memorial Ride.

Any and all donations will be appreciated. Cash or checks made out to Diane Sully (wife) is appreciated to be collected to help fund Nicki’s college fund. Please, spread the word and hope to see you there.

Link to the Park

Google Maps

Ok guys here's the update...Sorry for the delay.

Here's a copy of my email.

Sunday, April 26th, Kate Sessions Memorial Park in south La Jolla at about 9:30 am. Memorial, followed by available food and drinks, followed by a Memorial Ride.

Any and all donations will be appreciated. Cash or checks made out to Diane Sully (wife) is appreciated to be collected to help fund Nicki’s college fund. Please, spread the word and hope to see you there.

Google Maps

Is there a way to make a donation via PayPal or an address to send a check?

Back