Fellow friend/board member -- rider down

Man that really sucks. As a new 'busa owner myself I was interested in his posts and actually responded to the one about getting the 4x4 truck and picking up the bike. With no details it's hard to tell if he was a victim of a cager or what. In any case, best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery

That sucks... Prayers going out to Tony and his Family. If there is anything he and wife need please let us know. Until then, God speed my Friend.
sad.gif

I've talked to Tony plenty of times...great guy...this is horrible
sad.gif

Please, please, update us when you can...

Thinking of you Tony. Stay strong and my thoughts to his family...

Very sorry to hear about the accident Tony. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Keep your chin up and remember you've got family here also. I hope you heal up quickly, and please let me know if there's anything I can do to help in any way.

..and please, anyone with hospital, room, phone info please share.

Damn!

I specifically remember reading his post about his new bike, and I thought to myself about that one guy who posted about Busas being so fast, and then he died like a week later...

I almost posted up for Tony1 to be careful and not get so enamored by the bike, - to take it easy...but I literally thought that I might jinx him by doing that, and I was worried that the board might say it was bad luck to do so.

I wish I would have posted my true feelings.  I really had a gut feeling about tony1, and I just should have followed it.  

Next time someone comes on here all stoked, and that includes the other board as well...I think we should remind them to take it easy because we hear so much about people dumping on their new busas.

God Bless this man, I hope he turns out ok, but I really wish I would have said what I thought.
+1

I felt that same feeling when reading his post about going to pick the bike up. I remember the day I picked my Ninja up, I too was overly excited. A couple of hours later ................... me and the bike landed in a field, a block away from the house. Not that this is what happened here, as there is no competition between any of us and a car. I just hate to hear about first day crashes.

I wish you the best Tony. Treat like a horse, and get back on it when you are comfortable. I did, twice !!

<!--EDIT|Southside Playa
Reason for Edit: "spelling"|1142611240 -->

Prayers go out to him and family for a speedy recovery and faith during this troubled time...
sad.gif

Back