A Friend and fellow Busa Rider Down

Criss123

Registered
Hi All,

I haven't posted in quite some time, but unfortunately I feel the need to now.

I just received a call from Ken Sully's wife.(i don't know his board name) She called to let me know that Ken was hit and killed by a car last night. She was too broken up to give me the details but whoever rode with or even met Ken would definitely say he was a nice person and a great human being.

I don't know any details right now, but stay tuned and I'll update this thread as soon as I hear anything.

Regards,

Cristopher Crozier

P.S. Be safe out there guys.....

Hi All,

I just received a call from Ken Sully's wife.(i don't know his board name) She called to let me know that Ken was hit and killed by a car last night. She was too broken up to give me the details but whoever rode with or even met Ken would definitely say he was a nice person and a great human being.

I don't know any details right now, but stay tuned and I'll update this thread as soon as I hear anything.

Regards,

Cristopher Crozier

Maybe FastLaneKen.

RIP :please:

Very sorry to hear that. Prayers sent :please:

fallen_riderz.jpg

Wow, this bites... looks like it FastLaneKen...

Condolences to family and friends...

R.I.P. and Godspeed...

Hi All,

Regards,

Cristopher Crozier

Criss...we're looking for details here locally; if you find any, please post them so his friends can pay their respects.

Also, I'd be interested to know if he was riding the 'bus or his Ducati. Any idea?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back