3 K8 ride out,here are the results..plus K7 drag

High octane gas makes less power than low rated gas.... And I have a Gixxer 1K here you ain't gettin around,lol..;)
Dont buy it .. I will call the BS card on this one!
First if you put high octane gas in a motor with a static ratio of 8-1 then you will make no more power and even less.
In motors like the new sport bikes where you have 12.5-1 ratio you will make less power on low grade fuel and not to mention detonate the hell out of it.
The extra octane makes more power in these bikes because they have the compression and the spark curve to use it!
Plus it just aint fair for you to throw down the gauntlet to a guy with a Busa in Greece he can never call ya on it... Thats just wrong
corner2.png

So basically a Fatty on Busa gets spanked by skinny guy on Busa.....

All this after your exclusive tests.....

I could have saved you a few hours testing and told you that was going to happen LOL

Nice to see you spanked the GSXR1000
smile.gif
beerchug.gif
well a fatty on a busa vs a skinny guy on a busa wasnt the idea of these runs it was more for the gasoline 95 - 100 octane testing,note the part when i mentioned a guy 4-5 kg heavier than me leaped 1+ bike in front of me,because he is using 100 octane,and im wondering if that is true or not,DOES THE EXTRA OCTANE EXIST or do they just tell you your using 100 octane while your paying an extra 8 us dollars on every refill
Ideally i think you want to use the lowest octane possible without denotation IMHO

well it looks like 100 octane it is from now on...ill keep you guys posted in the next ride!!
cool.gif
its a shame to punish the beast without unleashing its full power

Back