Want the same power as a ZZR1400 for your K8?

Jza

Registered
Just realised that you guys dont get MCN over in the states.. so you may not have read this. Sorry if its been done already.

They dyno'd the K8 vs the ZZR1400 and found that the Busa puts out just a trickle more power in B mode than the ZZR1400 does at full stink LOL

Imagine the Suzuki marketing meeting...

"Guys we need to take the piss out of 1400 owners. Lets fix it so our riders can down the power of their K8's so they ONLY make the same as the 1400"

LOL

Jza

whistling.gif
rofl.gif

repost.gif
yep was mentioned here is pretty funny.... "Wanna run that thing? I will switch to mode B to give you a chance" heheheh

Musta been the 07, but even two turbos and a paintjob can't fix ugly!

Did the article state the HP in each mode.

I've been calling the mode switch my "wife switch", I keep it in "C" when she is on with me, keeps her from being scared and keeps me out of trouble.

Just realised that you guys dont get MCN over in the states.. so you may not have read this. Sorry if its been done already.

They dyno'd the K8 vs the ZZR1400 and found that the Busa puts out just a trickle more power in B mode than the ZZR1400 does at full stink LOL

Imagine the Suzuki marketing meeting...

"Guys we need to take the piss out of 1400 owners. Lets fix it so our riders can down the power of their K8's so they ONLY make the same as the 1400"

LOL

Jza
could you please scan the article of MCN for us
rock.gif

thanks in advance
thumb_up.gif

MCN is "The Enquirer" of motorcycle mags. Point for point it's going to come down to the rider between these two giants. Personally, I think the Busa is a much better looking bike but the 14 is going to be more comfortable. Either one you get you are going to turn heads.

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
Ride-n-Dive @ Nov. 05 2007 said:
1214734[/ATTACH] PM]
MCN is "The Enquirer" of motorcycle mags.  Point for point it's going to come down to the rider between these two giants.  Personally, I think the Busa is a much better looking bike but the 14 is going to be more comfortable.  Either one you get you are going to turn heads.
I had the 2 machines, I confirm that the zzr is more comfortable than the hayabusa

hauteur%20nice%20073.jpg

mini-premiere%20balade%20copain%20solo%20048.jpg

zzwhip.gif

Back