2011 Eureka Springs June 3-5

How bout this one !

sat21.jpg

Hopefully we can do something new and different this year, I have been a thinking..... But I have to have a throttlelock for the next one. And maybe something Flammable.

Hopefully we can do something new and different this year, I have been a thinking..... But I have to have a throttlelock for the next one. And maybe something Flammable.

:rofl: i've got a Throttlemeister we can pull off my bike for you to borrow and we can always siphon a little gas out of NINJA KILLER's bike while he's not looking :thumbsup:

:rofl: i've got a Throttlemeister we can pull off my bike for you to borrow and we can always siphon a little gas out of NINJA KILLER's bike while he's not looking :thumbsup:

Sweet :laugh:, Thanks Bob:thumbsup:

Chris75181 will be in room 103 wed1st-sun 5th...I have 2 beds in this room if someone wants to split cost. Just got off the phone with Cathy at hotel..there are only 3 rooms left for this weekend (all 1 bed ea).
Posted via Mobile Device

Chris75181 will be in room 103 wed1st-sun 5th...I have 2 beds in this room if someone wants to split cost. Just got off the phone with Cathy at hotel..there are only 3 rooms left for this weekend (all 1 bed ea).
Posted via Mobile Device

Great News , Can't wait to meet yah ! :thumbsup:

Posted via Mobile Device

We usually have the whole place. Will be good to meet you! :beerchug:

Same here Ninja Killer! I am looking forward to the mountains....as there are 0 in texas! :-/
Posted via Mobile Device

Back