2011 Eureka Springs June 3-5

Due to some Unfortunate circumstances Myself & John ( S-R Racing ) won't be making the trip down this year. I hope everyone has a great time & take alot of pictures ! Gonna miss seeing everyone :banghead::banghead:

Room 201 will be available after tomorrow.

Due to some Unfortunate circumstances Myself & John ( S-R Racing ) won't be making the trip down this year. I hope everyone has a great time & take alot of pictures ! Gonna miss seeing everyone :banghead::banghead:

Dangit, we are going to miss yall, Heck your the life of the party:thumbsup: Hope we get to see ya next time

Dang Bob. :( Don't know what's up, but if there is anything I can do to help, let me know. I've got room in the trailer if y'all need a ride; I can haul 3...

iPhone. Tapatalk. Out.

what's going on? this isn't cool at all! i was really looking forward to seeing and riding with you again, don't make me haul my butt over to GSXcite's and the two of us hunt you down :laugh: let us know what we can do to help bro :beerchug:

We got trailers coming from the east...we got trailers coming from the west...we have beds available...let's gather Org. Members and Ride the Ozarks............yes I am jazzed for this ride!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

According to Kathy this room is still reserved. I hope it remains that way...look forward to meeting you all. :->
Posted via Mobile Device

According to Kathy this room is still reserved. I hope it remains that way...look forward to meeting you all. :->
Posted via Mobile Device

I am trying to get there still , Will know more tomorrow . Gonna keep the room reserved til I get a definate answer from the Job .:banghead:

I am trying to get there still , Will know more tomorrow . Gonna keep the room reserved til I get a definate answer from the Job .:banghead:

Cool..glad to hear there's still hope...keep our fingers crossed!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Work its what's for breakfast .....lunch.....and dinner. I feel ya. I have to put in for vacation for weekend off....Welcome to Retail!! My weekend is mon/ Tues...for about 18 years now...straight commission :-)...
makes it hard to go on rides with peeps...anyhow were still pulling for ya. Hope it works out and you can make it!
Posted via Mobile Device

Work its what's for breakfast .....lunch.....and dinner. I feel ya. I have to put in for vacation for weekend off....Welcome to Retail!! My weekend is mon/ Tues...for about 18 years now...straight commission :-)...
makes it hard to go on rides with peeps...anyhow were still pulling for ya. Hope it works out and you can make it!
Posted via Mobile Device

The State of Kansas wants to send me to Salina to run our Heavy Equipment Seminar ( Training ) . :banghead:

The State of Kansas wants to send me to Salina to run our Heavy Equipment Seminar ( Training ) . :banghead:

Hey Bob - you just need to plan your route better... :poke:

KC-Eureka-Salina.jpg

KC-Eureka-Salina.jpg

I might be putting on my Ventura Rack and riding down , Not sure yet !:whistle:

been doing it that way for years, it works well...after a couple trips, you figure out exactly what you need and everything has it's assigned place...only takes me about 10 minutes to pack once i get the laundry done and everything together :beerchug:

Back