2010 Eureka Springs, AR (Spring) Check Rm Reservations!

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
There are a few folks looking at getting together during June 16-20 at Eureka Springs, AR if anyone would like to join in. We have had some great times during the past 4 years and this one shouldn't be any different. The main problem for some members may be that Sunday, the 20th, is Father's Day. I know some people may want to come in earlier and head home to be with their families on Sunday so i am wondering if we might want to make the big dinner on Friday night. What are your thoughts?

I just called the manager at Pointewest Hotel (1-479-253-9050) cell (1-479-244-6272) and he said they are completely open for that weekend and thinks they can get us a lower rate than we have had in the past. He is going to check on it and let us know.

I know we also had a few members who were concerned about being out of town as they wanted to be able to go to a club at night and not have to ride back out to the hotel. There is a club called Eureka Live (I think that is the name) that will send a limo out to pick up anyone who would like to go to their club and will bring you back to the hotel when you are ready. I don't know anything about this place so hopefully some of the locals can fill us in.

Anyway, please post up if you would like to join in the fun and let's get this thing planned.

confirmed 103 DEMMYM: Friday (18th) thru Sunday (20th)
confirmed 104 ks-waterbug & summer: Thursday (17th) thru Sunday (20th)
confirmed 105 Dan & HRHDi: Wednesday (16th) thru Sunday (20th)
confirmed 106 darciedog1: Friday (18th) thru Sunday (20th)
confirmed 107 Bruce Bohannon: Thursday (17th) thru Sunday (20th)
confirmed 201 Ninja Killer: Wednesday (16th) thru Sunday (20th)
confirmed 202 Macon454 & busaprincess454: Wednesday (16th) thru Sunday (20)
confirmed 203 Mojo & notright: Thursday (17th) thru Sunday (20th)
confirmed 204 twotonevert & Mrs. Twotonevert: Wednesday (16th) thru Saturday (19th)
205 georgiabusa_05 & Ronnie: Thursday (17th) thru Sunday (20th)
206 BusaWhipped & Mrs. BusaWhipped: Friday (18th) thru Monday (21st)
confirmed 208 semi: Wednesday (16th) thru Monday (21st); doniton2: Thursday (17th) thru Sunday (20th); GSXcite: Saturday (19th) thru Monday (21st)
confirmed 210 BlueHaya & Lesa: Thursday (17th) thru Sunday (20th)
301 captain and Mrs.Captain: Thursday (17th) thru Sunday (20th)
confirmed Apartment: DR1300R, Pappy, Pat, Shorty05, sroos: Wednesday (17th) thru Sunday (20th)
warp10: Thursday (17th) thru Sunday (20th)

Last edited:
That would fit our plans Semi. I will be home on Sunday. Coming in Thursday and leaving on Saturday. Booked for Rm 204, left the end for the trailer guys.

A few shots from Eureka.

post-6-20222-IMG_1409__Large_.jpg

wm_normal_dsc_0053.jpg

wm_normal_dsc_0054.jpg

Resized wm_normal_eureka-2008-sat_180.jpg

DSC_0132.JPG

Last edited:
Is this the Meet & Greet? I had better start planning, I'm not missing this year! :thumbsup:

figures i already bought tickets to go to vegas that weekend so it look like i'm out of this one guys

Thanks for doing all that leg work semi. Going to make it to the Springs sooner or later.

figures i already bought tickets to go to vegas that weekend so it look like i'm out of this one guys

you know you would have a lot more fun hanging out with us! you can go to Vegas any time! :thumbsup:

Thanks for doing all that leg work semi. Going to make it to the Springs sooner or later.

no problem bro, glad to do whatever i can to bring my brothers and sisters together for some riding, eating, and great companionship! you and Naomi definitely need to make the trip, we'll show you a good Midwestern time :beerchug:

Back