2011 Eureka Springs June 3-5

Hey you guys if you guys need some shirts for your event let us know ..I would love to print shirts for your Eureka Springs ride like the one we did for the Busa Bash 2011 (you can check it out in Hayabusa Merchandise)....Just let me know if we can be of any assistance:)

Sign me up for a shirt as well!! :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Folks usually want to eat in Jasper. If the weather's good, I was thinking about something like this. The section of 123 east of Jasper is very tight. There is an option for folks who want a less challenging ride to take 7 south and everyone regroup again at Sand Gap.

Eureka Springs MNG - Google Maps

Chris75181 will be in room 103 wed1st-sun 5th...I have 2 beds in this room if someone wants to split cost. Just got off the phone with Cathy at hotel..there are only 3 rooms left for this weekend (all 1 bed ea).
Posted via Mobile Device

:thumbsup:

Folks usually want to eat in Jasper. If the weather's good, I was thinking about something like this. The section of 123 east of Jasper is very tight. There is an option for folks who want a less challenging ride to take 7 south and everyone regroup again at Sand Gap.

Eureka Springs MNG - Google Maps

Dennis,

That is very very close to the route that we did in 2006 and everyone loved it.

The second route you posted is also a great ride, but it puts lunch at Big Flat instead of Jasper. I don't know if there is anyplace to eat in Big Flat. Picking my bike up May 6. I may pick a weekend or two in May to bounce over there and do recon of a couple of routes.

Don

Don

Called today
Room 105
Jill is coming this time but not riding
I think alittle shopping is in order
Friday to Sunday

I think my dad and I will be coming. There may be another tag-a-long or two. If there are shirts to be had, we'll be in for a couple.

It'll be great to see everyone again, it's been awhile.

Iam in for a shirt
Jill was curious if you can get shirts with a V neck

Called today and got room 106. Would prefer to be up top....so if anyone wants to share a room...or will be canceling - lemme know!

Planning on arriving Thursday night - probably leaving after work, so I'll be there late. Staying through Sunday...

We are not going to be able to attend this year. Room 203 is now available. You guys have fun and be safe. See ya next year.

Don

Dang, Don. Sorry to hear. Was looking forward to seein' ya again.

Oh and 106 is now available; Kathy moved me up top ;)

iPhone. Tapatalk. Out.

why is time moving so slow? I can't wait. if anyone need a ride from St. Louis I have room for two more bikes. I'm leaving Thursday after work.

Back