2011 Eureka Springs June 3-5

They said they are offering Massages this year??

yes, Kathy from Pointewest contacted me yesterday about this...short story is there is a local therapist who will come to the motel to offer massages on-site...$45 for the first 1/2 hour and $30 for each additional 1/2 hour...please contact Kathy for additional info if anyone is interested :beerchug:

We will be there wends nite or Thurs morn

We have room 203, the 3rd thru the 5th. YAHOO!!!!! Can't freaking wait.

Don

Will be bringing the bike in the truck so that the Mrs. doesn't have to drive by herself. I will stop by the local dealership to unload it. Can't wait to see you guys.

We have room 203, the 3rd thru the 5th. YAHOO!!!!! Can't freaking wait.

Don

Will be bringing the bike in the truck so that the Mrs. doesn't have to drive by herself. I will stop by the local dealership to unload it. Can't wait to see you guys.

We will have some ramps there also, And plenty of help, So you wont have to stop by anywhere, The closest dealership is about 1 hour away.:thumbsup:

only three more rooms left on the parking lot level :beerchug:

Just thought I'd let everyone know me and the wifey are trying hard to make it thinking about going ahead and reserving a room just to get that part out of the way... So hopefully everything will go as planned and i will finally get to meet some of you guys in person

Just thought I'd let everyone know me and the wifey are trying hard to make it thinking about going ahead and reserving a room just to get that part out of the way... So hopefully everything will go as planned and i will finally get to meet some of you guys in person

do whatever you need to in order to make it happen, we always have a good time! looking forward to meeting you :beerchug:

Ok, Juli and I will be attending with the family this year. Coming in Saturday morning, Room 202. :cheerleader:

Will have to see what we can do to keep the boys occupied. Pool, lake? I am sure they will want to take some rides too. Should be fun!

Edit, be in Friday night and staying to Sunday.

Ok, Juli and I will be attending with the family this year. Coming in Saturday morning, Room 202. :cheerleader:

Will have to see what we can do to keep the boys occupied. Pool, lake? I am sure they will want to take some rides too. Should be fun!

Edit, be in Friday night and staying to Sunday.

Awesome news James !:thumbsup:

Hey you guys if you guys need some shirts for your event let us know ..I would love to print shirts for your Eureka Springs ride like the one we did for the Busa Bash 2011 (you can check it out in Hayabusa Merchandise)....Just let me know if we can be of any assistance:)

Back