2011 Eureka Springs June 3-5

For those of you that don't know, not bragging or being arrogant, but Shibumi and I put the Eureka Springs MnG together for the first time in 2006. To see that this thing is still going and to be able to be back together with you guys is awesome for me. I can't wait to see all of you folks that I have had the pleasure of meeting and am looking forward to meeting the new faces. I just realized today that I have been a member here since mid 2004, 7 years. Alot of things have changed the but spirit, love and generosity of this forum has been a constant. See you all there.

Don

PS. I would be in for a couple of shirts too.

For those of you that don't know, not bragging or being arrogant, but Shibumi and I put the Eureka Springs MnG together for the first time in 2006. To see that this thing is still going and to be able to be back together with you guys is awesome for me. I can't wait to see all of you folks that I have had the pleasure of meeting and am looking forward to meeting the new faces. I just realized today that I have been a member here since mid 2004, 7 years. Alot of things have changed the but spirit, love and generosity of this forum has been a constant. See you all there.

Don

PS. I would be in for a couple of shirts too.

Hmmmm , Maybe a 5 year anniversary shirt !

Hi Everyone! New to org. Really want to try an make this ride to eureka springs. I have been in texas since nov 2008...bike has not been on a Good ride since...fellow busa buddy from cali put me on to this site....Awesome!!!....was wondering if anyone might be riding from north texas (dallas)...or if anyone is interested in sharing a room? More than likely I will make this ride one way or another :-) this is my first post to this site. Look forward to meeting some of ya! Chris

first, :welcome: to the board! i don't believe we have anyone signed up from TX yet but we usually have a couple show up, they should be coming around soon :beerchug:

Thanks Semi!! Look forward to getting back on the road and meeting some of you folks.

Who's going to handle the making of the shirts?

i was thinking we might want to wait until we see what Lurch comes up with for the Midwest MnG to make sure we don't end up with similar designs...shouldn't be too long before he has them ready :beerchug:

this should be on the back
displayimage.php

Hi Everyone! New to org. Really want to try an make this ride to eureka springs. I have been in texas since nov 2008...bike has not been on a Good ride since...fellow busa buddy from cali put me on to this site....Awesome!!!....was wondering if anyone might be riding from north texas (dallas)...or if anyone is interested in sharing a room? More than likely I will make this ride one way or another :-) this is my first post to this site. Look forward to meeting some of ya! Chris

:welcome: :welcome:hope to see you in Eureka

I think this one is better if it would work

Freestyle Eureka.jpg

Back