2008 for $13,300.00 Out The Door?

Thats worth the drive elsewhere, I could almost see it if it was the gray and black one, but no,even that seems high.
lurk.gif

12,900 with a 5 year extended factory warranty. Tex tags and all that B/S
at Berts mega mall in Cocina Ca. + 35% off anything in store. So I got the wife a new GSXR 600.

as ive read and noticed looking threw various dealers across the country. Everything east coast is the cheapest. Looking for the best price I can get in CA.
Call Apex in Auburn CA. I know they're a long ways from you but I bet they give you the best price you'll find in cali. Plus they'll prolly work with you since you're down state. Maybe help get it shipped or discount it even more if you pick it up. Plus they prep their bikes very well
winkold.gif

make sure any price includes vehicle licensing/sales taxes... most states are an easy $1000 or more and you find out AFTER you take it home and try to get plates... I got my 06 for 8995.00 OTD and already knew I had taxes of $800 to pay at home..

I'm currently in Iraq with 15 days till I get home.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
I'm considering the purchase of a 08 Busa to join my collection (1000RR, 600RR) I currently live in NM and they are asking me from 11800 to 13000 on the bike. I had to laugh at the 13k in El Paso, TX. I'm actually looking for the cheapest place to buy... I'm actually thinking of buying in the east coast and riding back to NM...I like the orange and black but everyone wants it and they ask more for that color so I'm settling for the black/charcoal...

beerchug.gif

Back