Is the price right?

TRALL

Registered
Hi. I am looking at a new 2008 orange and black busa. Talking with a dealer in Illinois, the best price out the door is $11,100. How does this sound? Has anyone bought a new 08 in Illinois for less? If so what dealer? Out the door price includes of course tax. title, and everything else they want to add in there and is the actual price to take it home? Thanks in advance.......

Not in your state, but sounds like a great price to me. Mine was $11,400

Sounds like a great price. I went to Oklahoma to get my K8 at 10,400. Getting back to Texas, TTL will be approx $750. Spent about $350 in travel expenses.
So bottom line was $11,500.

Just get it
beerchug.gif

Hi.  I am looking at a new 2008 orange and black busa.  Talking with a dealer in Illinois, the best price out the door is $11,100.  How does this sound?  Has anyone bought a new 08 in Illinois for less?  If so what dealer?  Out the door price includes of course tax. title, and everything else they want to add in there and is the actual price to take it home?  Thanks in advance.......
where at in Illinois?

I am next to Peoria, IL. From the responses so far it seems like a fair price and now I need to get the green flag from my wife. I just sold my 06 Busa LE a couple weeks ago and have been missing her since. Thanks again for the posts............
lol1.gif

Hi.  I am looking at a new 2008 orange and black busa.  Talking with a dealer in Illinois, the best price out the door is $11,100.  How does this sound?  Has anyone bought a new 08 in Illinois for less?  If so what dealer?  Out the door price includes of course tax. title, and everything else they want to add in there and is the actual price to take it home?  Thanks in advance.......
A Buy.

I am next to Peoria, IL.  From the responses so far it seems like a fair price and now I need to get the green flag from my wife.  I just sold my 06 Busa LE a couple weeks ago and have been missing her since.  Thanks again for the posts............
lol1.gif
You will ALWAYS miss your 06LE; should've kept her.

Good luck on gettin' the 'flag' from the missus.
zzwhip.gif

Dam,

I paid 12,000 out the door in texas and was the bext deal I could find in the whole  state !

Bargers All sports
Waco, Tx

Back