'08 price

Scuba Sam

Registered
I found my first hayabusa. Dealer has one 08 and its gray, the metal flake looks great in the sun. Before I start price haggling, what are some prices folks are getting out the door? I live in PA and sales tax is 6%.

I got mine for 11200.00 OTD. I am in Va and our tax are 5% Good luck

My_Hayabusa_001.jpg

I'm in Virginia as well: 10% Down, with my own financing (cash to them) price was 11499. 417.47 tax + "no" dealer add ons, brought my "out the door" total to 11,916.47

500WidthBusa.jpg

$11,999.00 sticker, $1K discount brought it down to $10,999.00, TTL, prep, etc. brought it back up to about $12K otd. I traded in 2 bikes so there was probably some fuzzy math in there somewhere, bottom line was I unloaded 2 used bikes and gave them $6214.00 otd.

Saw one in pa dealer Retail 11,999
they said little movement
New style Busa etc. dealers may stick to thier guns knowing demand maybe there !?

The dealers in Palm Beach County, Florida, are saying STRAIGHT MSRP because of high demand, and if you want to haggle then you need to wait about 6 months.

It depends on where you live and the housing market. Here in Central Fl, the housing is crashing and folks are losing their $$$ in Real estate..Mine sat on the dealer floor for over 2 weeks.. It is regional..;) Price on mine was cheap..;)(Not MSRP)

Here in AZ I got mine for $12,100.00 OTD I didnt want to fight him for $100, so I said OK. But Metro Motorsports sold a 08 for $18,000.00 dont know who but man thats over priced. I didnt even have to place a deposit, I just walked in saw it and said I will take it. Simple as PIE!
firedevil.gif

I emailed a few dealers today and the one I heard back from said:

"We are taking deposits. Here is the price break down.

Price              $11999.00
Freight              $210.00
Documentation        $175.00
Tax                  $866.88
Total              $13250.88

Due to the amount of interest in the new Haybusa, we are selling them for full MSRP. The first one we got in was unloaded off the truck in a crate at 10:30 and was sold and being driven away at 1:00 that afternoon."

thumb_down.gif

My new 08 was bought in Indiana..11999 msrp...deposit early 10,900 agreed
otd was 11,554.....no set up fee did it myself...took bike out of crate and the whole nine yards, did not want to pay dealer to do something i was capable of doing..
lurk.gif

I didn't think that any of the dealers would budge much on this one !

$11,406 OTD including tax from ARS Sebring with no haggling. It loks like $11,500 OTD is the sweet spot most places. FWIW Suzuki is offering 8.2% for years, bit then it goes way up.

No stealer would budge off msrp+++ here in Central FL. Called or checked in person everyone, about 6 stealers. That's why I'm heading to ARS Power.
thumb_up.gif

its sounding like the HD thing where its MSRP (or more in some markets) and you have to wait for your color! Its good I can wait and am not desperate. That buyer in Phoenix at Metrosports was taken advantage of by those stealers!!!

I paid 10,699 for mine a few days ago. That was the total amount paid to the dealer.

The state gets their part when I register the bike in a couple of weeks.

Back