Spring/Summer Meetup Ideas (East Coast)

goblinsix

Registered
Hey,

I know everyone is pre-occupied with the Deal's Gap Spring Bash...but I was wondering if anyone would be game for a Spring/Summer two or three day mini-trip to someplace like Atlantic City, Ocean City, or VA Beach. We could meet-up and ride out on a Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.

I know I've bounced around some ideas with Lycan and GPW. If anyone wants to do something after the Bash let me know.

:easy:

Regards,
John

Yup..gonna do something..I taled to a few other guys and that Dewey beach Ocena City overnight thing sounds like a go at some point... I think we could get about 20 people we just have to plan it.
Now..if you would just make up your mind and come to the BASH we could do some planning there!:poke::poke:

I may be up for something, but it will depend on when it is. Pretty booked up w/ events right now as is...Spring Bash, Eureka Springs, Haya in the Hills, and Ace's 3rd Annual Midwest Meet and Greet. :cool:

:smile_face_r:

I can't get to the Bash, Lycan....I will be with the UN that week. There's no way I can do it. We'll plan something. Greg and I were talking about you yesterday so your ears might have been burning:-) I need a new job, ha ha ha.

I may be up for something, but it will depend on when it is. Pretty booked up w/ events right now as is...Spring Bash, Eureka Springs, Haya in the Hills, and Ace's 3rd Annual Midwest Meet and Greet. :cool:

:smile_face_r:

Damn...you're going to be busy. It was good chatting with you the other day man.

I'm down with it, I usually make a trip out to Ocean City mid May, for the car show. We usually drive but it would be nice to get everyone to ride this year. There are 6-8 of us most of the time. Its usually a good time, pretty laid back.

Last edited:
I know this is a bit off-topic from my original post, but there is a ride to Ocean City, MD on May 8th with another Maryland-based sportbike group that I'm planning to attend. I'm riding down on Saturday and back on Sunday morning. I've got a room that folks can crash in. Anyone is welcome to jump in. Just PM me and I'll share a couple meet-up spots with ya.

We're going to ride down, hit some twisties, then park the bikes, and grab some seafood & beers. Then get up the next day and ride back.

I would like to get a Busa Forum ride down as well.

I know this is a bit off-topic from my original post, but there is a ride to Ocean City, MD on May 8th with another Maryland-based sportbike group that I'm planning to attend. I'm riding down on Saturday and back on Sunday morning. I've got a room that folks can crash in. Anyone is welcome to jump in. Just PM me and I'll share a couple meet-up spots with ya.

We're going to ride down, hit some twisties, then park the bikes, and grab some seafood & beers. Then get up the next day and ride back.

I would like to get a Busa Forum ride down as well.

Per our contact I'm IN brutha! Woohoo OC here we come! Anybody else coming? Whitele come on up bro! I'll try to send out links to some other MD peeps so maybe we can make it a HUGE group:thumbsup::thumbsup:

So you guys are meeting up the weekend of May 8th? I'd love to go, but I have that entire weekend booked up :(

You guys will have a blast though :beerchug:

We might be able to pull off a weekend at Va beach, but we are going to be running ragged with Maxton on April, then the Bash in April, then Maxton in May...I'm just not sure how our free time is going to work out until after May...

Great idea though and would love to meet up~!~ :thumbsup:

May 8th OC sounds doable at the moment! Pencil me in!

I'm not familiar with the area, so just let me know when and where :thumbsup:

Re: Spring/Summer Meetup Ideas (East Coast)---Address Within

The ride down to OC on May 8th is going to be meeting up at the WaWa Gas Station that is on Route 50 right before the Bay Bridge east of Annapolis at 10 AM. Here is the address:

WaWa
321 Buschs Frontage Road
Annapolis, MD 21401
(410) 757-2328

Hotel:

Atlantic Oceanfront Inn
4501 Atlantic Avenue
Ocean City, Maryland 21842
Direct: 410-289-6424
Toll Free: 1-877-690-3683
atlanticoceanfronthotel@comcast.net
Ocean City Maryland Beachfront and Oceanfront Hotels, Atlantic Oceanfront Inn

I have one room booked.

I'm down with it, I usually make a trip out to Ocean City mid May, for the car show. We usually drive but it would be nice to get everyone to ride this year. There are 6-8 of us most of the time. Its usually a good time, pretty laid back.

The OC car show in may is the weekend of the twentieth. I usually take my cobra but I am riding down on my busa this year. A few of my buddys are riding down also, we will probably leave on thursday and come back sunday. If you want to meet up or if anybody else wants to organize pm me.

Re: Spring/Summer Meetup Ideas (East Coast)---Address Within

The ride down to OC on May 8th is going to be meeting up at the WaWa Gas Station that is on Route 50 right before the Bay Bridge east of Annapolis at 10 AM. Here is the address:

I have one room booked.

How many people can fit in one room? :laugh:

5 hr ride for me... whew. Pencil me in still... :beerchug:

Back