June 2010 East Coast Beach Run, Anyone?

I just looked online hotel pricing is a HIGH PEAK in June $175. low end and up to 300.00 high end per night.
I was thinking of using some AMEX point riding down June 18 fri and Check out Sunday make a weekend trip out of it..

I think I'm booking

Hilton Garden
252 Town Center Dr,
Virginia Beach, VA, 23462
United States
866-539-0036

I would like to book before this weekend..
anybody 100% in for this trip..

I'm in as long as the weather holds... I probably wont spend the night though.

Let me know what route you boys are taking, I can try to sync up somewhere near 95/295

Well right now my Calendars clear and I just the date on there for the 19th so were GTG:thumbsup:

I'm in if it's the weekend of the 19th :thumbsup: I'll likely not stay in Va Beach, and if anyone wants to stay at my place two hours north where things are quiet, you're welcome to stay :) It's not a bad run back and forth...and it's free :)

Last edited:
quiet is good! don`t know if i am interested in going to va beach? i`d rather ride some good virginia back roads where its quiet and uncongested and don`t have to worry about my bike being stolen while i am having a capt&coke..

Sorry guys I've been out in the field away from civilization...I am game for the 19th of June. Let's lock it down...I'll be able to respond more this weekend.

Who's in for June 19th. Would like to book it, today or tomorrow.

The Hotels are filling Fast. Let's lock in the 19th weekend if its good for everybody, and lock in a hotel.

Hilton Garden
252 Town Center Dr,
Virginia Beach, VA, 23462
United States
866-539-0036

This hotel has a secure parking deck,

Ok guys...I am back home now and can focus...so who do we have going? Can peep's replay so we can get an idea of who is going to show up? Sorry my brain is frazzled with too much travel recently.

JG

I'm in, but won't be staying in Va Beach...I'm close enough to head home :)

I live in Va Beach... work on saturdays till 430pm.... let me know what the plans are extc... there is a classic car hangout/modern muscle hang out not far from town center! Genros coffee shop at Haygood shopping center... just one more thing to do if into that type of stuff!

i was invited to go to the abate gathering at hazen pa....beer ...n...well you know...

Back