Spring/Summer Meetup Ideas (East Coast)

i am SOOOO down for a group ride- I haven't gotten to do anything with anyone on here, bloody college is so demanding!

up in Cleveland right now- I'd love to do a VA beach trip, I've been out there once and the "scenery" (bikes and beach:laugh:) is quite beautiful on summer weekends.

Colton

can we set something up for a little bit later into the summer? May 8th is the weekend before my college finals.. ><

I'm down for anytime in june / july though!

Colton

I have a room with double beds booked. It was $80. But you can hit the motel website and reserve a room. You can cancel with no problem if you can't make it. Some folks are welcome to crash with me, but it could get uncomfortable with more than a few people since these rooms are probably not very big.

I'm doing this ride and am open to other group trips that we can muster.

I am sure we could we could probably get 3 to 4 people in a room. Yeah, riding in from NC would be a long ride for you if you did it on the same day.

The ride from my house to Moyock is 5 hours exactly, and the ride to OC is 3 hours almost exactly. I'd offer people to come crash at my house, but that would create some issues with my significant other getting ticked off. So I can't do that unfortanately.

OC is about 2 hours from Annapolis. So if people went directly to the Wawa right on the highway there you'd get a basic idea of the ride time.

We should have a gathering in Deep Creek Lake...I know they rent some cool cabins there. That is a great riding area and a great place to have a party.

i am SOOOO down for a group ride- I haven't gotten to do anything with anyone on here, bloody college is so demanding!

up in Cleveland right now- I'd love to do a VA beach trip, I've been out there once and the "scenery" (bikes and beach:laugh:) is quite beautiful on summer weekends.

Colton

Rest assured bro if you dont make it down I'll see ya regardless. Me and a few fellas are planning to come ride up to Cleveland this year...ahhh my ols stomping grounds where I grew up :thumbsup:

We will be there from Friday, August 6 through Sunday, Augusut 8th,:thumbsup:

Back