June 2010 East Coast Beach Run (MD/VA/PA/NJ/DE Folks)

goblinsix

Registered
What's up folks?

I would like to plan another East Coast run to the beach for June 2010. Lycan and I just did a run to Ocean City and had a good time. This would be much more fun with a Busa specific group.

We'd be game for a run to Jersey Shore, Ocean City, Delaware, or even Virginia. Does anyone have any interest in leaving early one Saturday AM, riding down, hitting the beach for a few, and then hitting the bars? We can then ride back the following day.

I'm game for whatever.

june 19th i have been invited to go to hazen with coworkers...now that could be intresting...ill get lots of pics lol

If you guys are near 295/95/64 in Va I'll meet up... not planning on riding north.

Can we get a ride together this month. Before the cold rolls in? I would really like to meet and have more people to go on rides. :beerchug: Maybe a run down the east coast? Not all the way but people could jump on and off at different states. :thumbsup:

If you decide to do a June 2011 That would be awesome! I live near Ocean City.... And I would love to meet up with some fellow busa riders! There are alot of nice long country backroads if you guys prefer that twist and curve instead of highway, highway, highway..... And for a longer ride if the group decided could take the back way down to Chincoteague, VA.... Nice little spot.
Just sayin'... I know this post is a bit old... But I still wanted to put the it out there.....

PING! Me and racerv were down there last weekend dude..

Start or keep an eye on the random thread usually people start meet up threads in there and they get moved to the regional area..or PM people to see whats up...:thumbsup:

Back