2008 for $13,300.00 Out The Door?

thats a Bull$hit price .. I seen em going out the door for around 11
not in liberal ca
banghead.gif

I'm not excuseing them for ripping people off but if that included tax,gap,and all there bullshit charges thats probably about right but he sure as hell did not cut you any slack.
guns.gif
guns.gif
and by the way Nate very cool avitar
ThumbsUp.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

guns.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

having been riding my 08 for two month's now 3045 miles my opinion is buy it and ride it.price will be soon forgotten.paid 13000 out the door and am totally fine with it.if you buy it out of state you will still have to pay taxes and reg for your state so you probably wont save alot.

sounds like cali is more expensive, but from what i read i'd shop around
cool.gif

Hello, Sounds like to me they are ripping you off. I got mine for 11200.00 OTD here in Va and the msrp is 11900.00. I would check around

My_Hayabusa_046_RS.jpg

Hey all, long time see everyone. Wanted to post up in regards to the price on a 2008. House Of Moto quoted me "13,300.00 out the door"  registation, gap, everything. And I was wondering, is this a decent deal? Or can I find it lower else where? Located in San Diego, CA 92135. Thanks for the info.

Sup Lamb!
hello.gif
got mine OTD for 11,900 in biloxi mississippi. i think some1 else gotten theirs for as low as 11,400 OTD. paid cash...i dont know if it makes any diffent.

I forget that what bikes go for depend on what state your in, BIG difference.. however, they are selling on ebay for very nice prices, I'd look into shipping cost and do the math, I think after a good freight company fee you may still save enough to get a nice aftermarket exhaust for that price

We will help you out as much as possible !!!!!
find a bike on the east coast and we will pick it up.....and deliver it to your door !!!!!!
Our only fee for this will be a ride !!!......the milage on your odometer will reflect an inspection ride this could vary from 2,000 - 4,000 miles depending on the route we take and as long as there are no situations that come along (twisties)!!!!!!!!!
drools.gif

drools.gif

the inpection also includes....top speed check...
race.gif
. how many cars can be passed on highway 1 mile distance check..
whistling.gif
.tires will be scuffed nicely all the way to the edge and we gaurantee NO CHICKEN STRIPS.
laugh.gif
....WE even include 1st service oil change for you ...ALL THIS FOR NO CHARGE !!!!!

customer signature
super.gif

drools.gif

Hey all, long time see everyone. Wanted to post up in regards to the price on a 2008. House Of Moto quoted me "13,300.00 out the door"  registation, gap, everything. And I was wondering, is this a decent deal? Or can I find it lower else where? Located in San Diego, CA 92135. Thanks for the info.

Sup Lamb!
hello.gif
Be sure you at least get a meal out of that reaming
wowold.gif
I would run...not walk away from those guys. It sounds like there's no way you're going to get a reasonable deal outta them. I drove a couple hours to get my bike but saved a fortune over the local dealer. Shop around
winkold.gif
Find yourself a dealer in a smaller area that needs the money more, and is more willing to deal.

Oh Man!
You guys are killin' me.

I'm looking at an '08 right now.
$15,900.00 + PDI and Taxes. About $18,200 total.
Granted this is Canadian money, but, unless you've been on an other Planet lately...
...the Canadian dollar has been pretty well at Par with the USD.

br_2008HayabusaAR_8lg.jpg

thanks for all the help yall. Think im gonna wait and see if the prices come down a little. Think they will? And Ive always been very iffy about buying a used bike. You never know if they went down on it and how hard. Always would be a question in my mind. I love putting the first mile on a brand new bike anyways ^.^

But thanks again for the help yall.
beerchug.gif

$10,411.00 is all you will pay if you buy in Oklahoma... Shipping to CA roughly $600, which leaves you approx $2300.00 to pay for your inspection, tags, and taxes! If your tags/taxes are more than 20% in CA then I would suggest moving....
smile.gif

$10,411.00 is all you will pay if you buy in Oklahoma... Shipping to CA roughly $600, which leaves you approx $2300.00 to pay for your inspection, tags, and taxes! If your tags/taxes are more than 20% in CA then I would suggest moving....
smile.gif
still have to have 7500 miles to be legal in CA. all dealers want 11,999MSRP+ bs fees+ tax $1000 here your about 13.5k. i got mine for 12,5k otd i have not seen a price lower here.

I got mine for 10,395 @ Romney Cycles in WV. Trailered it to VA and registered and paid tax here...

but you can get a temp tag there for 60 bucks (you must have insurance) and ride it back as well...

Back