What is the fair out the door price for 2011 Busa?

You guys got deeper pockets than I do lol. I absolutely dont believe in buying any bike or car new from a dealer....if ya wait you will definitely find a good deal...hurried buyers make the biggest suckers....I got my 09' Busa at the beginning of the 2010 year from Craigslist. Guy posted it for $10,000 after winning it in a raffle at a car show. He originally won a GXSR 750 and paid extra to upgrade to the Busa...which promptly went up for sale on Craigslist. Dude was a Harley owner and had no interest in street bikes but saw an opportunity for cash. I offered him cash and got the bike with 23 miles on it (the distance to drive it home from the dealer) for $9200. The rear seat was still wrapped in plastic and I got copies of all receipts from the dealer, whom I called to verify where the bike came from. She is white with the blue stripes....SWEET..be patient and I would really wait till after the season to negotiate...everyone wants to ride now...thats the problem! LOL :whistle: GL

P.S.
My cuz just got the black 2011 and its bad ass but he wont say what he paid...and if your stuck on buying new ya gotta open up your buying area to find dealers willing to move their bikes with negotiation.

If you already have 10k to put down, Wait! Put a couple thousand more with it and pay cash. Cash cuts through a lot of BS.

You guys got deeper pockets than I do lol. I absolutely dont believe in buying any bike or car new from a dealer....if ya wait you will definitely find a good deal...hurried buyers make the biggest suckers.....

Big difference between "hurried buyers" and buying stuff new. You can buy new stuff wisely.

you can also be a "hurried buyer" on used stuff.

Life is short, get what you want in a intelligent fashion and enjoy it.

Call Honda East in Toldeo, Ohio. You will be glad you did.

I live in Toledo and tried to work with them on a 2011, but they seemed very disinterested. Could have been a bad day. But took my money and got one for 11900 out the door at another shop. I could have probably waited a month and saved a few hundred but wanted to ride it some this season.

i got my white 09 for 11,500.00 OTD.. and it was bought this year...i think i did good with mine becouse i also used suzuki finance with 2k down 0%apr for the life of the loan so i pay nothing to use there money..it cost me 150 a month.. some say i paid to much but the way i look at it is the white 09 is the one i wanted and a gen2 is a gen 2 besides color..i think what helped me is that sales are so bad around me that dealers just want to make what the can and not be to greedy..

Went to a dealer yesterday just to see what I can get one for... 11,700 and little more for one in black. they said black is more rare and harder to get

I live in Florida and i have seen dealer asking prices from $11,899 up to $13,699.00. I am hoping to get it for 12k out the door with the money i am planning on putting down.

Thanks everyone for your .02

I bought mine for 11,700 out the door from the Sarasota dealership. They had about 5 at the time. Check with them

at 11,700 they are making 400 on the deal...(300.from suzuki) they gotta make something or why stay open

invoice is 11,600

at 11,700 they are making 400 on the deal...(300.from suzuki) they gotta make something or why stay open

invoice is 11,600

Well I don't know about that that's all i paid. they must have got some incentive somewhere else cuz I did not pay them anymore. Wrote the check and said bye bye.

Well I don't know about that that's all i paid. they must have got some incentive somewhere else cuz I did not pay them anymore. Wrote the check and said bye bye.

Just saying what they are making... $400 every bike at that price. not to bad

invoice is 11,600

LOL.....they are making more than that..

You are forgetting about dealer incentives, kickbacks, etc...etc...

Back