2008 for $13,300.00 Out The Door?

thanks for all the help yall. Think im gonna wait and see if the prices come down a little. Think they will? And Ive always been very iffy about buying a used bike. You never know if they went down on it and how hard. Always would be a question in my mind. I love putting the first mile on a brand new bike anyways ^.^

But thanks again for the help yall.  
beerchug.gif
PM...
gotpm.gif

Hello boys,newbie here I realised that if you guys bought a busa from here down under (aus) you would be all candidates for a f*#kn heart attack at the going price of au$18,500 aprox 17 to 18,000 Us dollars.

DO NOT EVER PAY shipping, prep, or storage fees! The dealershits try to get you every time with that crap.

The only thing going out the door, should be you, walking out the door.

Robert, Contact Scar and devil dog! Utilize what resources the oRg has to offer!

Thanx, Lamb...I've been trying to help (sent a couple of PMs, but no reply).

Still waiting. One of my life's greatest pleasures is to hook people up. It usually takes nothing more than recognizing a requirement and knowing the solution. AaAaaaAAAnyway, I stand ready to assist.

lurk.gif

It may be too late, but go to O.T.D. in Los Angeles and ask for Bob in sales. I just bought an 08 for 12,499 out the door. Guaranteed - all day long. It's advertised. California bikes are more expensive than in Kansas, but I don't think they are going to get much cheaper. Good folks to deal with too.

I live in Gilroy, CA. That is in Northern California and I got my 08 Busa for $12,200 OTD. And that was only after 2 minutes of dealing with the sells guy. Not sure if it made a difference, but I paid cash for it. Not sure how you plan on paying for yours but the deals are out their"¦.

I live in Gilroy, CA. That is in Northern California and I got my 08 Busa for $12,200 OTD. And that was only after 2 minutes of dealing with the sells guy. Not sure if it made a difference, but I paid cash for it. Not sure how you plan on paying for yours but the deals are out their"¦.

OTD Cycles out of L.A. quoted me $12,500 out the door. They do a great job of prepping and selling bikes.

Vasilios

Got my Orange/Black 2008 Hayabusa for $10,400 in Bartlesville, OK two weeks ago. Saved ~$2,500 buying it there as opposed to Plano Texas Suzuki dealership. So it pays to shop around.

Back